“Return visit on the cards & soon!”
Review of desi masala - CLOSED

desi masala
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Desi masala have moved to a bigger place from 61 to 75 queen street.We have 100 seats in our resteraunt and also a pravite party room which you can hire for free. You can bring your own alcohol we do not charge for corkage. Free delivery available over £8.00, 10% discount on collection.Special Nights : Feast night Wednesday and Sunday (6 course meal): popadom and pickle tray, any starters, any main, veg dish of the day, rice or naan, coffee or ice cream. Dine in £10.95, Take away £9.95 (collection only)Note: Ice cream or coffee not included in take away. New on every thursday thali/tapas style. £9.95 per person (Dine in only) you can make your own thali by choosing any of your favarioute dishes from the menu.Monday to Thursday set meal for two at £19.95 on take away only, collection is free, additional £1.50 on delivery. Here at Desi Masala we bring you delectable fresh healthy homestyle aunthentic idian and bangladeshi cuisine,served in a beautifully,calm atmosphere. Our aim is to bring authentic indian and bangladeshi cuisine to the people of morely and the surrounding villages using only the finest and freshest ingredients & our years of experience in authentic food. Our policy is to offer genuine cuisine at affordable price & we sincerely hope you enjoy your meal. Your satisfaction is our sucess!! we thank all our customers for making us an award winning restaurant.
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Return visit on the cards & soon!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

It was my 49th birthday this Wednesday gone & I had decided I was going out for a meal anywhere with his nibs who wanted to cook a meal for me at home. He's a great cook, but I hate to face the kitchen the day after - just not worth the effort he puts into his lovely food.
My ex-wife rang Monday to ask what I was doing & recommended this eating house. My other half wasn't that enthusiastic as he's not a big fan of Asian/ Indian cuisine, but he agreed to try this place - so we all went out together including my ex's husband.
Having been warned we were ladened with drink to take in with us.Got to say we had a superb meal in there that night & his nibs was the most praising of this place. The menu is extensive & varied to say the least and the food is delicious. The staff are very attentive even to the point of chilling a bottle of bubbly for my celebration cheer. The restaurant was filled to capacity & when the bubbly was promptly popped open, I couldn't believe the whole place roared to 'Happy Birthday'. It was a very memorable night & both me & partner can't wait for a return visit back here.

• Visited September 2012

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit but be warned if you want wine or beer you need to take your own!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We visited on a quiet Tuesday night. We were the only diners but even so the service was courteous and efficient rather than enthusiastic. The food was good with generous portions. One of our party has very specific requirements which the restaurant were happy to accommodate. Try the chicken chatt its very good. Would visit again.

• Visited August 2012
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both like Indian food and so chose this place fairly randomly while staying in Morley. From first impressions on it was great. We were seated very quickly even though we hadn't booked and the restaurant was busy. The staff gave us plenty of time to choose without hassling us to order as happens in some places. The food was all delicious and well cooked and presented. The mango lassi I had to drink was lovely. Neither of us are big drinkers but if you are it's worth noting that this restaurant does not serve alcohol but is happy for you to bring in your own.

I would certainly go again.

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Nice place to eat very cheap and there is offers on too adn staff are very friendly

• Visited May 2012
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I'm not usually a huge fan of Indian food, but it was my friends turn to choose and so we went along for the £10.99 6 course menu.
The whole menu is available under the deal, and I chose my meal at random as I didn't really know what to order.
The food was superb! There was really enough for three people (we took a doggy bag home). The staff were really polite and unimposing. And the bill a modest £28 for two people including soft drinks. I would definitely go again.