“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Morley
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, great service. Will be back again! Highly recommended.

- Goods choice of wine and food.

- Friendly efficient staff

- Reasonable value for money

- Leeds city centre quality without the hassle of travelling into the city

There are newer reviews for Kasa Rosa

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is our favourite Restaurant and we have found non better in Leeds. The sea food is fantastic and the service is friendly and second to none.
We often take our young kids who always request to go to the Kasa Rosa lunch or early evening meal. My wife often asks for Seafood Linguini even when its not on menu and its never any trouble.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was invited by a friend to have Dinner at this place. This was my first visit to Leeds. I never expected such good Spanish and Italian food in Leeds. I felt it was more Portuguese than Spanish or Italian.
This Place is highly recommended.
The best part of this place is that you can sit in a place to wait to be seated and even here they serve you with wine or something that you would want to start with.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Converted from a building which I think used to be a pub - you walk in and can see all the food being freshly made upon request including pizzas and pastas. They do good offers at lunchtime and early diner. Food is gorgeous and I would recommend their pizzas to everyone! They did run out of draft beer once and we had to get bottles. Staff are very friendly.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

This is our favourite Spanish/Italian and we have found non better in the UK in our experience.We visit Leeds about every six weeks and make sure we have at least two visits during our stay.The staff are delightful and we are looking forward to our next visit .

After a disasterous vistit to a celebrity chef restaraunt in Cambridge which fell far below Kasa Rosa Standards at twice the price and nothing like the food quality or cleanleness and we are still waiting a reply to our letter.

I would suggest Donnawl Groups comments are outragous and may be they should go elsewhere next year as we have found the staff always very helpful and obliging at Kasa Rosa.