The Richmond Arms
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$175
The Crown(Emsworth)
$77
$62
Travelocity
Premier Inn Chichester Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
$91
PremierInn.com
The Nags Head(Chichester)(Great Value!)
$124
$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Chichester Emsworth(Emsworth)(Great Value!)
$45
Travelodge
$105
$101
Brookfield Hotel(Emsworth)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Travelocity
Travelodge Havant Rowlands Castle Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
$63
Travelodge
The Goodwood Hotel(Chichester)
$175
All reviewsthe pubfantastic foodsunday lunchweekend breakstarters
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I discovered this restaurant during a birthday dinner. And what did I miss all these years!! This is a truly hidden gem. The food is truly Michelin style: quality, taste and presentation. All five stars out if five. I eat in lots good quality restaurant including Michelin star ones with work and this one is really in my top 3 now. Amazing place and would deserve a star! Homemade ice creams are superb, tagine lamb excellent flavours, asparagus and running eggs just beautiful!
Most recommended and most importantly excellent service!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Pascal G
Reviewed May 18, 2013

A country pub atmosphere with fine dining food. Good attentive service and a varied menu.The beef brisket with spring slaw and just the best chips was fantastIc. Keep up the good work, will be back soon...!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went on a Friday lunchtime. Has a great atmosphere eighteen for a quiet drink or a gourmet meal. The food ie terrific . A quite long list of tapa like starters with excellent prawns and squid and asparagus but the baby artichoke salad was exquisite. My pain I was told by the waitress was a cheap cut but tender and absolutely delicious with a perfect bear aisle. My wife had a double scallop starter and we also had lamb tagging and I think fish. Very friendly and efficient service, interesting wines, only downs were limited parking and no garden. I wish this was my local

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed here last night and enjoyed an exceptional meal, good value and very interesting menu. The starters were superb and we plumped for the squid and sardines. The mains of rib eye and Dover Sole were terrific too. The chocolate moose lived up to my usual high expectation & the wine list is extensive. The room [no 2] was spacious and wi-fi was both free and easy to access. There was both a bath and a large walk-in shower in the bedroom en-suite. The staff looked after us really well and as a venue for a special night, this could not have been more perfect. West Ashling is a very picuresque village too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VKJ
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Well this is the fourth time I've been there and again it didn't disappoint. I've eaten there for lunch and dinner and every time the food has been amazing. Not only that, the service is excellent but not intrusive. I would recommend very highly and each time I've been the menu has something different to temp you. Enjoy!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family