Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great day out diving with Clive

Reviewed October 8, 2018
Departure612850
via mobile
Padi open water! Best experience ever

Reviewed September 6, 2018
Bea M

All reviews great dive dive trip dive shop sail rock these guys the owner clive theory pang sites visibility skills dives training boat koh lamai
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Clive is a great guide for a day of discovery diving in the Samui close by spots that you will have to reach by speedboat. Friendly, professional and attentive to details. All you can expect from a passionate guide to walk you through the pleasure of diving !

1  Thank Departure612850
Reviewed September 6, 2018

What can I say? Great course great dive great Clive! Best instructor. Really patient, explaining everything and repeating if needed. No pressure we take the time we need.
I felt safe with Clive beside me. Thanks for making me a little mermaid

1  Thank Bea M
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Plenty of choice on the island but Clive was super from beginning to the end. I had a blast. I recommend them highly.

2  Thank Michael O
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Excellent tours arranged by Clive including sail rock and lighthouse etc... visibility was great and super planning and guiding by Clive ensured maximum dive/air times. Plenty of fish seen, including the blue spotted sting ray and Goliath Groupa were highlights -the whale shark remains elusive but there is always next year!

1  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing three days we’ve just spent with Clive on Koh Samui.

Having tried out Scuba diving recreationally the year before, my 16 year-old son and I wanted to get our Open Water Diving level 1 Dive certificate whilst on holiday in Thailand. Clive was recommended to us by our travel agent and we weren’t disappointed.

From our first point of contact Clive’s communication was excellent prior to our arrival, throughout the three days onsite and following through after our last dive.

Clive helped us prepare for the theory part of the test well in advance so we could minimise the time in the classroom whilst on holiday. The remaining part of the certification carried on on-site over a three-day period was both thorough and fun.

Clive was great, clearly with a passion for his job but also with a sense of humour, an eye on safety and the comfort of his clients.

I can thoroughly recommend Clive for anyone looking for either dive certification or just a recreational dive in a beautiful part of the world as my wife and other sons did.

When can we come back to take the next level up?

1  Thank bram535
Reviewed June 30, 2018

I undertook training and took the certification on Padi Open Water with Clive. The first day was completed with the semester review and the exam. Day two we had the sea with a review of various skills. Day 3, we conducted the last two dives in deep water. Both the implementation of the theory and the practical part, Clive was both informative and safe. I quickly saw that Clive is an experienced teacher, it felt very safe to be in his hands. Clive is both kind and caring. Gives Clive 5 of 5 stars and can recommend everyone to take your Padi course at Clive.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank joharog
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I‘ve done a few courses here and it has always been great. They have Friendly and competent instructors. This is going to be my go to diveshop in Samui every time being there. On this trip I booked a few fun dives to Koh Tao and don‘t regret it one bit. 100% recommended.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

During my recent holiday I went to dive with Clive from Koh Samui Island Divers for two days around Koh Tao. It was a great experience with a lot of fish and corals to see. Clive is a very seasoned and laid back guy and one of the best diving partners I've had so far. Great service with the early morning pick-up and drop-off in the afternoon even though we were staying at the far side of the island. After a light breakfast you hop on a speed boat for a 90 min ride to the diving sites around Koh Tao, dive, have a good Thai lunch, dive again, and go back.

Looking forward to return to Koh Samui and dive some more spots :-)

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing first dive with super professional and friendly staff.
Lunch was delicious and very filling, and non alcoholic drinks were provided throughout the day.
I would go out with these guys again and would thoroughly recommend them!

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Very professional and well organized diving center!
I choosed them to complete my Padi Open Water certification and wasn't disapointed.
They take care about everything, from the pick-up from the hotel to the drop-off at the end of the day.
Pang is really friendly and always manage to propose you the best diving schedule by taking into account your other planned activities.
Really had a great experience and a nice time diving in Samui!
Thank you guys and hope to see you again soon!
Marc