$205
$181
  • Pool
$228
$195
Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$711
$126
$185
$152
Thai House Beach Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$131
$83
Agoda.com
$256
$191
Priceline
Beach Republic The Residences(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
$282
$103
Priceline
Sandalwood Luxury Villas(Maret)(Great Value!)
$249
Agoda.com
The Kala Samui(Maret)(Great Value!)
$94
$63
Priceline
Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
$1,094
$485
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $611/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 4, 2014 via mobile

Our stay here was pleasant till the morning after.. We explicitly asked if out breakfast was served at 8 am and got that confirmed the night before went to sleep..

As we wanted to do some last island stuff before Leaving for koh phangang it really messed up our timetable as we Waited from 7.30 to 8.30 for Our breakfast so we left without breakfast. And returned 5 hours later to return a bike we had rented nearby to get the money for Our breakfast back but there still was no one who could help us. At the moment we were to leave and return the bike and head for bangrak pier the person we needed came in and she returned Our breakfast money without a hassle so problem solved!

Another thing i read on here that there was no one at the reception ever is true if you dont Count the girl cleaning and keeping an eye but she speaks 0000 words english and couldnt help us.

The rooms were with a great view, hot water and the usual stone like matrasses.

We didnt do the snorkling as we didnt want to take the risk of cutting ourselves on the rocks and dead coral and ruin the rest of Our vacation.

I would visit a next time but i wont book with breakfast anymore as there is no one in the restaurant from the moment i came till the moment i left

Note: we Think the locals or the hotel dump garbage between the big rocks on their coral beach, there were like 40 sandals at the Same split between rocks and like 30 lighters and other stuff that doesnt wash on shore in bulks at the Same spot

Cheers

Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
Maria H, Front Office Manager at Hi Coral Cove Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review about your stay with us in Koh Samui.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you experienced with the reception. I know the importance of having a receptionist available at counter, but in this resort the ceptionist has many duties not only to be a receptionist. I am currently in the process of upgrading our resort and services to ensure a much pleasant service and products.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards
Mrs.Maria T.P. Lebel
FO

Reviewed October 20, 2014

I stayed here a while ago,

We booked a bungalow through a agent website, once arrived it wasn't quite what we expected, our friends were in a different room which cost less and seemed a lot better, so we popped up to reception and they managed to get us the room next door to our friends, from there everything was fine.

Nice room, great little pool, beautiful views.

A bit further out than i thought but all in all a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your comprehensive review and comments about your recent experience at Hi Coral Cove Bungalow Koh Samui, Snorkeling Point.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, in particular that you enjoyed our room with nice seaview. I will certainly share this with the team.

On behalf of Hi Coral Cove Bungalow-Snorkeling Point team, we all look forward to having you stay with us again when you next return to Koh Samui..

Best regards,
Mrs.Maria T.P. Lebel.
FO

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here between March and April for 33 nights. I stayed in one of the bungalows (with hot water, fridge and AC) at the very bottom of the cliff directly overlooking the sea & the rocks. I fell asleep to the noise of the waves and I awoke to the same sound (I didn't use the AC much). I could tell how windy it was just by listening to how loud the waves were before I even got out of bed in the morning and looked out. This I LOVED!! Also practicing yoga & meditation on my balcony and lying in the hammock provided overlooking this scenery. It feels very close to nature down there. The Samui ring road is incredibly busy these days and so getting away from the noise of the road is very difficult. From this bungalow, 705, all that could be heard was the sea waves. This is what I valued most and can be quite elusive on the island. I even liked the many steps required to get down to the bungalow (beware if you have mobility issues, but if you stay higher up the cliff you'd use less steps but hear more road noise). However, the price I paid for the sound of the sea was... Security - on my penultimate night I arrived home at 23:30 to find I'd been broken into, they'd got in through the door, which only has a push button lock on the inside, which in my opinion is not secure enough. No one from the resort is around at night and as a single woman, I was a little sacred that night, but had to wait until the morning to let them know. I had rented a safety locker at reception so most things were in there. The burglars went through everything obviously looking for money because they didn't take my camera and nothing was destroyed. I'm very lucky!! For my last night, I moved up the cliff but it still only had a push button lock which didn't give me a great feeling of security. Cleanliness - whilst the bungalow was cleaned most days inc the bathroom and change of sheets/towels, the walls were covered in quite a bit of gecko poo, which was never cleaned, the second bungalow was much cleaner however; reception - opening wasn't 24hours, opened only intermittently and sometimes not open according to the times stated on the signs in reception, which was generally ok with me but might cause others problems. The owners and staff were lovely, I did enjoy staying there until the night I was broken into. The way it's run is quite unconventional by Western standards but if you like different experiences and are not just looking for a Western style resort this place has an allure. But do be careful with your belongings, don't leave valuables in the rooms, use the lockers on offer. I think the main problem would be with the bungalows farthest down the cliff rather than the ones at the top near reception and the car park. But I suggest you don't take any chances. If the bungalows were made more secure I would happily stay there again. I ride a motorbike, but if you don't you may find it a little out of the way. You can walk to Coral Cove Beach in under 10mins on the road, Vikassa (cool yoga school with nice restaurant and incredible views) is a couple of minutes away, so are a couple more resorts, restaurants, a reggae bar and fitness gym. For me, the sound of just the sea at Hi Coral Cove Bungalows is priceless.....

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank SWSPIRIT
Maria H, Front Office Manager at Hi Coral Cove Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review about your recent experience with us in Koh Samui, your feedback is very important to us. My apologies that you encountered security problem from your room.

Aside from that issue, I truly hope that you enjoyed our hotel great sea view and friendly team look forward to welcoming you back should you decide to return to Koh Samui.

Best regards
Mrs.Maria T.P. Lebel
Fo manager

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our stay was wonderful. The hotel is far from local shops, and the taxi drivers will charge the earth, so renting a motorbike/moped was a great way to get around and see more of the island.

The views from our bungalow were stunning, the pool was great, and the beach had some great snorkeling. You can't really swim at the hotel beach due to the abundance of coral, however the receptionist informed us that we could swim at the neighboring resort's beach a few minutes walk down the road; we swam there on several days, and enjoyed a nice couple of meals and some beers on the beach. So the hotel beach is for great snorkeling (look out for the octopus near the rocks; a definite highlight for me), and there is a beach for swimming within walking distance.

There are several good restaurants that you can walk to along the main road, as well as a couple of little reggae bars (good fun), and a sky gym and Muay Thai studio.

I found the staff friendly and helpful, and the place was very affordable. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Pete H
MariaHicoralcove, General Manager at Hi Coral Cove Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Pete H,
Thank you very much for your comprehensive review and comments about your recent experience at Hi Coral Cove Bungalow Koh Samui - Snorkeling Point.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, in particular that you enjoyed our great seaview, underwater paradise, and friendly staff. I will certainly share this with the team.

On behalf of Hi Coral Cove Bungalow Koh Samui team, we all look forward to having you stay with us again when you next return to Koh Samui.

Best regards,
Mrs. Maria T. Phuwasettharworn

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wifi and views are good apart from that I wouldn't bother. It costs to get anywhere as its too far to walk. Noone is ever are reception, rooms don't get cleaned when they are meant too and are full off ants.

• Stayed: April 2013
MariaHicoralcove, Front Office Manager at Hi Coral Cove Bungalow, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear guests
Thank you for your opinion, that's why we wrote in hotel description that we are in between Chaweng and lamai and it is about 5-7 miniutes drive. We hoped that guests would see this information while they were making a reservation. The information we gave is correct. Guests need to get to town by transportation. If anyone wished to stay in town, then we may not be a good choice for them as we are apart from the busy area for relaxing atmosphere with the nature.

About "there was not anyone at the reception.", as we told both on the website and on the paper at reception counter that we are 2stars hotel with limitted service, so, sometimes they may have to work in others duties also. Guests may leave the message or call if they cannot find anyone at the counter. I am sure that they will response as soon as possible.

About the cleaning for the room, as announced on the website and on information paper at the reception counter that we clean the room every the third day, so, that's why they did not clean the room everyday. Anyway, if guests request to change the towel or the sheet, we will give to them suddenly.

I appreciate your opinion. Thank you again for your comment.