Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic cooking class!

My wife and I are just back from our trip to Koh Samui. She found Um via TripAdvisor and booked up... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2020
993tomt
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
via mobile
What a great day with a wonderful cook !

We were on a cruise in SE Asia and for a day in Ko Samui . I had contacted before hand Um from... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2020
Anthony F
London, Canada

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Maret
from $23.59
from $50.54
from $95.14
More Info
All reviews recipe book the kitchen at home great teacher take home delicious dishes panang curry highly recommend this class wonderful afternoon thai ingredients fabulous experience picked up from our hotel learned how private lesson highlight of our trip low season koh samui
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Six of us attended Yum’s Thai cooking school this afternoon and each highly recommend it.
Had a fabulous time cooking and eating amazing food under the guidance of Yum who is absolutely wonderful, helping us to produce fantastic dishes.
Anyone thinking of doing this, don’t think, just do it. Great fun, clear instructions and then you get to eat it all.
We all left very happy, very full and with a recipe book,
Thanks Yum.

2  Thank goget
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I loved this experience, Thai food is our favourite and Um's authentic family cooking is delicious!

Highly recommended for anyone travelling to Koh Samui, don't waste your time or money with the other places, Lamai Thai Cooking School is better priced, with better a food and a view that is unmatched!

Thank you Um!

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Thank you so much, for the wonderful evening. We just got an extra cooking class (which was the third that day) and the host was so nice!!! We can only recommend this place to you. It is worth every single baht and even more!

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Just spent a wonderful morning with my partner learning the finer art.of traditional Thai cooking. The cooking teacher "Um" is a wonderful person who typifies what Thai people are.

We were extremely lucky that only my partner and I had booked the morning cooking class. Which meant we had the teacher to ourselves. Even with a class size no bigger than 6 you would still be made to feel special and have one on one training.

To top it all off the cooking class is next to the iconic Grandfather Rock and the kitchen looks out over the Thai Gulf.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019

Definitely an experience I would recommend! Great cooking class with delicious dishes. Um is very attentive and very good at explaining why and how each ingredient is best used. Get ready to be very full after eating all that food!

Date of experience: July 2019