Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$29
Free cancellation until 12/09/22
$20
Free cancellation until 12/09/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
$11
Expedia.com$31
Trip.com$12
Agoda.com$21
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2016

We took two rooms, they don't have connection door. we came with small children so it wasn't comfortable.
The breakfast was at the bungalows resort across the street. you need to order you breakfast before at the hotel. (we had much better breakfasts at Thailand)
The air condition in one room was not cooling enough
The pool is opened only at 9am and was closed when we arrived.
You can walk to the beach across the street.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Sea Breeze Bungalows opposite Sea Breeze Place front onto the track that leads to the beach,I stayed for 10 days in august and found the bungalows to be comfortable and clean ,the food in the restaurant was good and the staff happy and helpfull I look forward to staying again

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

We were disappointed in our visit at Sea Breeze Place. First of all the staff at the reception never even smiled, except for a gentleman who I guess was the owner. The staff at breakfast were nice, but the fact that the breakfast wasn't a buffet was a shame.
The pool area had only three sunbeds with cushions. The cleaning ladies were the slowest ever and it wasn't because they did their job so well. While cleaning our room the cleaning lady also decided to collect towels from the pool and vanish somewhere for half an hour with our room door open. When I glanced into our room, the pillows had been thrown on the floor. This is not how a room should be cleaned.
The fact that there were sunbeds at the beach, which hotel guests could use, was positive.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Decided to come back and spend a few days. I love the staff and I owners of the Sea Breeze Place. The rooms are just the right size for a solo traveller. They are very clean, tidy, the staff will go out there way to get it right, the pool is on the same floor and the ocean is just across the street and 100 meters away.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2016

Place could probably use some updating but can't complain too much as it was a bargain hotel. The room was basic but clean, included mini fridge, safe, a balcony with a pool view. Not the best AC and TV. The pool was cute with cool elephant decor. There was complimentary breakfast and I enjoyed my rice with chicken balls. the location is good. A short walk to the beach and you can walk down the street for the hustle and bustle in the evening time. The staff is not unfriendly but they don't really seem to care that you're there nor do they go out of their way to be helpful. I would add that try to hail your own cab which are all over the place because if you get it through hotel they will charge you an above average price (the lady charged us 600 baht for airport transportation only to give like 250-300 to the driver when he came which seems a little disingenuous to me). Overall I would say it's worth the price.

Room tip: Hail your own cab!
Date of stay: April 2016