We booked this hotel as a 'luxury´ mid way treat for our honeymoon of a two month visit to south east Asia. Hotel is nothing like the pictures or the description. We paid for the 180degree sea view room that promised us an open air Jacuzzi on the balcony. We got a sea view but was not 180 degrees as paid good money for and no Jacuzzi on the balcony. We were told these rooms are not available as are currently occupied. They offered us to switch for the last two nights of our stay. Bed was broken as was window in bathroom and also balcony doors not secure at all. Could've easily have been broken into. Swimming pool is nice and because it is a small hotel you generally have it to yourself. Steps to beach are wooden planks placed on rocks not good for those with bad knees or no balance. Cannot swim at beach at all too shallow and too weedy . It really doesn't look like the photos on the website. This is more like a 20dollar a night not 200dollars. The unlimited spa treatments are not unlimited ...only allowed one a day and there are a few treatments you have to pay extra for. They only do a few massages, couple of facials and two body scrubs. Not a great selection.
Listed as located on Lamai beach - Lamai beach is a 250 baht (5GBP) taxi ride away, it's actually in a tiny village but on a very busy noisy road with a couple of Muslim restaurants hardly ever open and with one 7/11 store (we survived on snacks and drinks from this for lunch and dinner.
The food and drink at Nalinnadda were very overpriced pad Thai style noodles were 390baht very expensive compared to the rest of Samui and Thailand and a quarter of the portion. Don't even waste your money on it if you decide to stay here. Prawn curry consists of three prawns and about 5 thin slices of carrot and celery. Ridiculous. Breakfast provided was a good selection but that comes in the room rate. No facilities to make complimentary tea or coffee in room. You have to pay for these from the reception come kitchen come bar and dining area. That communal area is more like one in a hostel. The hotel blamed Agoda for bad advertising when their own website also is guilty of it. The receptionists are nice helped arrange taxis and gave us information. However not much at all around here you need to rent a moped to go anywhere. Won't be wasting money Herr again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nalinnadda is a small but perfectly formed Boutique Resort in an idyllic setting right at the beachfront. The design and location is ideally suited to couples searching for a stylish and romantic escape. Romantic – chic – secluded : with just a total of 8 bedrooms Villa Nalinnadda is an ultimate romantic boutique getaway, with personalized services and much care for the detail - ideal for Honeymooners and Weddings.Relax by the beachfront swimming pool or in the luxury italian spa with two treatment suites.Enjoy the breakfast in bed - Breakfast is served at any time of the day to your room.Let us spoil you from the moment you enter the Villa!Btw. Free Wifi through-out the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Villa Nalinnadda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Villa Nalinnadda Ko Samui/Maret