Stayed here for three nights to relax and get away from it all after our wedding in Phuket. Quiet hotel. We stayed in bottom room closest to beach. Rooms were nice. Breakfast served to your terrace every morning is a nice touch. Ordered room service once and for a small intimate hotel they served up some pretty good food. Like everyone said if u want to party then this isn't for you but if you just want to relax and feel like your the only ones at the hotel then it's a winner. Get the spa treatments included in your package. It's a nice touch. All staff very friendly. Only a couple of kilometers to Lamai beach and markets. Busy road did not bother us at all. You can still swim at beach but isn't the nicest in samui. Overall it's a nice and relaxing place to stay for a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nalinnadda is a small but perfectly formed Boutique Resort in an idyllic setting right at the beachfront. The design and location is ideally suited to couples searching for a stylish and romantic escape. Romantic – chic – secluded : with just a total of 8 bedrooms Villa Nalinnadda is an ultimate romantic boutique getaway, with personalized services and much care for the detail - ideal for Honeymooners and Weddings.Relax by the beachfront swimming pool or in the luxury italian spa with two treatment suites.Enjoy the breakfast in bed - Breakfast is served at any time of the day to your room.Let us spoil you from the moment you enter the Villa!Btw. Free Wifi through-out the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Villa Nalinnadda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Villa Nalinnadda Ko Samui/Maret