We had room 3A up on the top with a fantastic 180 degree sea view. The sea is only 10m away but although there is no beach the water is only 1m deep for about 100m out and very clear. The owner and her staff work hard to make you feel special and there is a lovely atmosphere around the place. There are only eight rooms and although the hotel was full when we were here you hardly see anyone about.
Ok, there are a few bits that need replacing but I'm sure she ( the pretty boss) will sort it out. I've read that the owner had three dogs - untrue, there is one dog that hangs around and looks after the place 24/7. Some of the tourists feed him and he doesn't get chased away. He's harmless.
True, it's too far out to walk anywhere apart from 10 mins up to the superb Sea Eu restaurant, only opened in January 203 or down to the 7/11 next to the Muslim Village. We hired a scooter for our 8 night stay and went out to the the south along the back lanes.
The absolute gem of Villa Nalinnadda is that a couple can have free spa treatment every day ( one hour Thai massage, aromatherapy massage, aloe Vera wrap etc). In a Spa studio, with little fish in bowls underneath the hole in the bed where your face goes. The masseurs are excellent and it is a great way to finish off the day before going out.
Breakfast is ordered the day before and they bring that on a tray up to your room at whatever time you have asked for.
As I'm typing this the breeze is coming in from the sea, the pool is lit down below and there is good music coming out of Bose speakers hidden in the border.
This is a gem if you want to be with the special person in your life, but there have ,been two families here this week, one with a baby and one with a 5 year old girl and they have loved it too.
If you want access to the noise of Lamai, don't come here. If you want special times, get here while you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nalinnadda is a small but perfectly formed Boutique Resort in an idyllic setting right at the beachfront. The design and location is ideally suited to couples searching for a stylish and romantic escape. Romantic – chic – secluded : with just a total of 8 bedrooms Villa Nalinnadda is an ultimate romantic boutique getaway, with personalized services and much care for the detail - ideal for Honeymooners and Weddings.Relax by the beachfront swimming pool or in the luxury italian spa with two treatment suites.Enjoy the breakfast in bed - Breakfast is served at any time of the day to your room.Let us spoil you from the moment you enter the Villa!Btw. Free Wifi through-out the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Villa Nalinnadda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Nalinnadda Hotel Koh Samui
- Villa Nalinnadda Ko Samui/Maret