We are currently in the resort and it's all great.
- Wonderful Staff
- Great facilities
- Rooms are awesome and very soothing
- Small capacity so not overcrowded
- Pool could be bigger but the slide makes up for it
- Breakfast has cereals, fruits, bacon and eggs, coffee and more. Skip the Juices though...
- Cannot swim on this beach due to the rocks but it gives a very unique view. Beaches around are perfectly fine. Clear sand and water
Will come back without second thoughts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lazy Days Samui Beach Resort is a stunning small boutique hotel situated in Lamai and 5 minutes drive from Hin ta Hin Yai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lazy Day's Samui Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lazy Day's Samui Beach Resort Ko Samui/Maret