“A Truly Unforgettable Experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Samui Ridgeway huge pool with stunning sea views
Samui Ridgeway Estate and Spa set on 2.5 acres,totally private and secure,great for groups diving into 300 meter square pool ocean views amazing,kids pool,2 sunken jacuzzis,swim up bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Samui Ridgeway huge pool with stunning sea views
Sunbathe at Samui Ridgeway,sunken pool bar,kids pool,sunset bbq and cocktails from on site chefs
thai massage in jungle sala
Ariel view of  Samui Ridgeway Private Villas perfect for large groups
Master Suite Bedroom Lounge has flatscreen television and king size day bed
Business Library and Meeting Room
Aqua Guest Spa Suite with Thai Massage on daybed
Samui Ridgeway private family dining room and bar with seaview
part of bar area at samui ridgeway
Spa on site with massages,facials,body treatments,slimming,sauna,jacuzzi,yoga,holistic healing
Air conditioned fitness room overlooking ocean and islands
Spa therapists welcome you to our private spa sanctuary
Samui Ridgeway Family Villas are  private and peaceful at nightime
Master Suite Bedroom ,in 181sqm,with huge bathroom and sea views,seperate chill out area
Samui Ridgeway Beach weddings
Spa guest villa with ocean views
Spa guest villa bathroom
Spa guest villa terrace
2 sunken jacuzzi beds in huge 300sqm swimming pool
Master Suite terrace for relaxing wit sea views
Celebrate your special day at Samui Ridgeway
Beige suite is interconnecting to Coral suite,with sea views
Purple suite has sea views and own spa treatment room
Private couples spa and fitness room
Fishing at our Local beach
Wedding couple  at Samui Ridgeway sunset
View of local islands from Samui Ridgeway
Samui Ridgeway private Eco tours to local islands and snorkelling
Enjoy elephant trekking close to Samui Ridgeway
Sunset BBQ at Samui Ridgeway
2100sqm living space and huge pool with sea views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Nate G
Los Angeles, California
“A Truly Unforgettable Experience”
Reviewed May 31, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The online pictures of Ridgeway do not do it justice. Picture laying in a comfortable reclining chair next to a beautiful infinity pool. The cool breeze hits you from your mountain side property. With a cold drink in one hand you look out over a 180 degree view of tropical islands. At 4:30 everyday a tropical rainstorm rolls in over the surrounding islands and from balcony you can see the dividing line between rain showers and sunny weather.

I traveled to the Ridgeway with 8 friends and we truly had the time of our lives. The staff was attentive and smiling the entire time. Every morning the property manager (Nikki, you're awesome!) asked our group what food the chief should prepare for the day- green curries, pad thai, mango sticky rice; she even called around the island to try and find us a pig roast (sadly no luck no the that :(

We spent countless hours in the pool, and jumping into the water off of the large dock area. One of group members got a massage from the masseuse on staff and reported back that it was excellent. Sadly, due to sunburns I was not able to get one. There was even a little gym at the villa with cable machines, a punching bag and a treadmill. Also you could order cocktails from the kitchen staff for a small fee. Every morning someone cleaned my room and made my bed.

While the Villa is a little bit far removed from town and the airport (~35-45 minutes), that was offset by our private driver (Meow), who was always happy to pick us up no matter what time of day or night, and with 8 other friends our pick-up time was often past 4 am. Despite this she never complained and was always punctual and happy to help. There's a couple really neat bars- Akbar and Green Mango are worth checking out.

Nikki even helped arrange a private chartered boat (Ask for Colin, he's great!), which we used for a day of scuba diving as well as for a private lift to the Half Moon Party. We put ~16 people on the boat and it was very reasonably priced.

All in all I couldn't have asked for more from the Ridgeway staff and my Koh Samui experience.

Also after reading through the comments of other guests I have a couple thoughts:

1) Yes there are critters, we had bugs and lizards hanging out with us at the Villa, which seemed to get worse when it rained, however you're there for a jungle experience so not much can be done about that. If you don't like this I'd consider a trip to Alaska.
2) I had no trouble with slippery stairs or my hot water however the last board on the dock area was slightly loose, could have been from all our jumping, oops!
3) The hot tub wasn't the warmest by western standards, but it was perfectly serviceable and was able to fit 5 of us

Date of stay: May 2015
Traveling group: Friends
Nov 10, 2015
Hi Nate,thank you for being such a super guest and glad you had fun.Send us some pictures won't you of your jumping in the pool,all decking has been replaced now,so ready for the next time you all come and jump in!!Looking forward to your next visit in 2016.
Our priority is always giving the guest great service, and with Nikki in the helm,rest assured you will get that every time.The bugs send their love and miss you!!Yes those storms were awesome,see you again hopefully Shelagh and the Samui Ridgeway Team.
Lida88
Moscow, Russia
“The way we feel about this place is beyond words...”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We were so lucky that we spent one week in this paradise where we got married! Mild weather, warmest welcome with chilling towels, stunning views and exceptional care of the stuff made our stay unforgettable and unique!

Everything we needed and always more was immediately given or accomplished. The loveliest girls in the world (the villa stuff) were always one step forward in anticipating our thoughts and wishes.

The cooking was so good that we always tried to have all our meals at the villa. The pool is absolutely lovely, very clean and the views are just fantastic!

Spa... Made most of us cry so happy and relaxed we felt! Am, thank you so much, you are a diamond)

The villa itself is gorgeous! We really liked the interior, forethought in planning all of the rooms and its quiet and peaceful spirit.

The wedding arrangements were perfect and were very easy for us as Shelagh controlled everything and made everything (the atmosphere, the food, the music) that this day has truly became the best day in our lives))!

We felt so special (as I am sure all the guests feel when they are staying at the villa) that the place immediately became our home and all the stuff became our fiends forever!

We all would like to express our most sincerest appreciation to Shelagh and her family, to all of the stuff who made our stay magical!!!

Guys, we felt so happy we could die...

Thank you one thousand times, will definitely come back!

With love and hugs, Lidia and Igor and our big family)

Date of stay: July 2014
Traveling group: Extended Family
Large groups
Aug 10, 2014
We have such fond memories of hosting your dream wedding and happy you loved the breathtaking views!our staff are hoping to see you back soon but for a longer break to enjoy our villa and spa.thanks for being such warm and friendly guests.you felt like part of our family.best regards shelagh and our fabulous attentive staff team.we look forward to seeing the wedding photis.you are such a perfect couple!
juliet z
Shaoxing, China
“fantantic villa”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

we are happy and honored to live in this fabulous villa with magnificent decoration and fantastic service. boss and workers are friendly and hospitable. the food is inviting and the seaside scenery is amazing. swmming pool is big and clean.
we envy people who work and live there.
we will recommend this villa to more friends.

Date of stay: July 2014
Liked best: wonderful scenery
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Large groups People with pets
Aug 10, 2014
We loved taking care of your large group of friends and our dedicated staff are happy you loved the food and facilities.You are most welcome back anytime.Thanks for treating samui ridgeway as your home.Kindest Regards Shelagh
culturecr...
perth
“Paradise On Earth!!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My husband and I went to Samui Ridgeway for a day spa package for our honeymoon.. It was So much more!! We started with the mostly heavenly massage followed by a facial with my favourite all natural spa products by Simply Samui.
After feeling relaxed and radiant we were guided poolside to soak up the sun, take in the extraordinary views and dine on the most fabulous food, prepared by the talented chef- khun Lek. Samui Ridgeway is incredible, every need taken care of and every want accommodated by the amazing in house staff! We finished our day off with a dip in the magnificent infinity pool overlooking the mountainside and islands off the south coast.
The setting itself is nothing short of breathtaking.
Cannot recommend this place more highly!
A huge thank you to Shelagh and your lovely team for making our experience possible.
We will be back!

A & C

Date of stay: March 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
May 2, 2014
It was lovely for us to give you the experience at our Samui Ridgeway day spa.Its a peace of heaven ontop of the mountain and a great end to a honeymoon.We look forward to welcoming you back when you book your next stay at the villa.I appreciate your comments and its our pleasure to give you our great service with a smile! Kindest Regards, Shelagh
Hong Kong
Reviewed March 25, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Date of stay: February 2014
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Mar 30, 2014
I am so pleased you loved your pre wedding stay at Samui Ridgeway.
We all enjoyed your company and the staff are asking when will you be back,they have some new cocktail ideas!
Thank you for being such amazing guests and appreciating what we do best,giving the most wonderful holiday experience and showing you how amazing our magical place is .Im happy you enjoyed our food,Chef says thanks too,The spa girls say thanks too for enjoying our spa treatments,I think that's what makes our villa so special the onsite spa pampering.
I'ts great you did some excursions around our Island of Coconuts..
Hope to see you back soon,
My Kindest Regards,Shelagh

Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
Mar 21, 2014
Glad you enjoyed our lovely villa and the staff and myself look forward to seeing you back soon Thanks for being a wonderful guest we really enjoyed taking care of your group! Kindest Regards,Shelagh
Nicole L
byron bay
“The Best Luxurious Sanctuary I Have Ever Stayed In”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I can't recommend Ridgeway Spa Resort enough, for the absolutely breathtaking views, amidst really beautiful natural surrounds in a luxuriously, tranquil environment. I loved that everywhere I wandered in the resort was spacious and comfortable for my somewhat stressed out state of mind. The service and friendliness was impeccable, they really made me feel welcome and bent over backwards to accommodate which made my stay all the more comfortable. Coming from Australia, I prefer open plan living so the design is perfect for me whether inside or out, nature surrounds and is embraced. There are so many facilities and options to this resort and it seems no expense was spared in making this the perfect getaway to rejuvenate mind and body. My room was well equipped, light and spacious, the bed was comfortable with an amazingly generous bathroom. Whether you want to stay a short or long time, the options are all there to do this. I really appreciate that the resort is so secluded and you can enjoy total peace and luxury, yet it is not far from other beaches and restaurants in Koh Samui, personally I opted for staying in the resort as all my needs and pampering were taken care of. The variety of Spa treatments, the outdoor massage chairs and the infinity pool with a bar were the perfect places to hang out and relax. The resort is perfect for a honeymoon getaway, large groups or a yoga retreat. I loved Samui Ridgeway Spa Resort and next time I will ensure my stay is longer.

Date of stay: December 2013
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked that it was totally secluded and I didn't have to go anywhere else if I didn't want to
Liked least: It might be a little too far from the action for some, but not for me
Traveling group: Solo
Large groups
Mar 14, 2014
Shelagh and her team at Samui Ridgeway were happy to have you stay with us and look forward to the next visit.We care glad you enjoyed our peace of paradise on the mountain top.Best Regards,Shelagh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing