“Superb!”

Ranked #17 of 194 Restaurants in Maret
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Award winning Mediterranean restaurant based in Koh Samui. From casual to fine dining cuisine with an exclusive location and view of the sparkling Silver Beach. We invite you to join us and experience our little slice of paradise for yourself.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Been here twice with a large group of friends and loved it both times. The seafood is excellent and the chicken tasty. Shame the steak was a bit tough this last time but overall a really good venue. The owner is Aussie ( I think) and really pays attention to the service and detail overseeing all parts of the operation. Good wine list too.
Great location with views to the beach and the cliffs.

• Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great dinner”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We arrived here without a booking thinking it wouldn't be all that busy. It was! Lucky there was an amazing table for two available overlooking the cliff. This place is located in the most amazing spot, if you can maybe visit for lunch so you can enjoy the views.

We both had the fish of the day which was very tasty.

The service and food was both absolutely amazing, and this place is defiantly worth trying when you're in Koh Samui! Would go back any day!

Visited January 2013
Swanland
“Rather overated”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

6 of us ate at this restaurant. We had prebooked and a table was reserved for us on the outside patio overlooking the bay - lovely location, pity about the unbelievably loud music. It took 3 attempts by us and people sitting at another table to get it turned down even a little. It made conversation virtually impossible. The food itself was good, particularly the fish with herb and lime seasoning, but was definitely on the pricey side. Restaurants of a similar calibre provide drinking water, not The Cliff, you have to pay extra for everything. The final straw was however the state of the ladies toilets which clearly had not been cleaned for some considerable time and were somewhat unpleasant as a result.

• Visited February 2013
“Good food but....”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I decided to go to this restaurant because our friend recommended. We went at night and got a nice seat. That was okay, however I was a bit disappointed with waiters first. I (Asian) ordered the wine,but they didn't want me to taste wine but they asked my partner (Caucasian) instead. I know most of them don't care about it, but I had been working at the restaurant business for 14 years and this manner is quite normal. Secondly, my partner ordered fish and chip but came with steamed vegetables which was not acceptable even though taste was good. Thirdly, we drank almost the same amount, but the waiter only served my glass once even though I have selected the wine. Finally, it seemed like the manager was only interested in talking to only Caucasians. I know a lot of people come to Koh Samui and most of them are European but they should look after Asian with the same respectful manner. I was a bit disappointed even though it was the number one restaurant on Tripadviser. I do think they should consider more service.

Sydney, Australia
“Disapointed”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were told this was one of the best restaurants in Koh Samui. We were very disappointed. As far as the view goes, we went at night so, really couldn't see a thing, although we did have a great view of the car park! Very expensive. Food not great but adequate. I's suggest dropping in for a drink in the day.

• Visited January 2013