We spent one week at X2 Samui, was so sad to leave. We booked a private pool villa which was massive inside, minimalist interior design which works so well with the overall location and design of hotel. Beautiful stone bathroom with open shower and huge bathtub. Pool was of a really good size and had a lovely wall fountain feature. Leaves do drop in the pool but staff are cleaning for you once a day or as needed.
Housekeeping was of a top standard, our cleaner Khai, I think her name is, was lovely and engaged in chatter when we were there when she came to clean. All staff at this hotel are of a excellent standard. So welcoming and friendly, nothing is ever too much trouble for them to assist. I had very bad sunburn and needed to go to the pharmacy one day and their own driver took me and waited for me without charge, this was greatly appreciated.
4k restaurant is wonderful, the food is great. We ordered room service for most of the stay and is reasonably priced. The only downside is that breakfast you order your hot food from a set menu and the portion sizes are really quite small. Dinner and lunch servings off the menu are a good portion size though.
The main pool is huge and was lovely to swim in. The beach is quite shallow and doesnt have many waves, but that didnt matter to us as the water was crystal clear and beautiful to be in.
So glad I got to experience a lovely stay here, I hope to return one day. Thanks to management and staff for creating such a wonderful atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The general area is underdeveloped and peaceful with the only a few high-end residential villa projects sharing the beach. The resort occupies 5 acres (12 Rai) of land, with 26 villas. Most have private swimming pools, and outside areas. The 100 meter beachfront and 50 year old trees help provide the X2 atmosphere the owners were striving to achieve, and gave designers the background on which to recreate the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Resort Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- X2 Koh Samui Resort - All Spa Inclusive Ko Samui/Maret