“Interesting”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been to this salon many times and have found it to be slightly above the average but not enough to justify their high prices. i also find it very suspicious that the positive reviews of this place are by people who have only ever reviewed that salon and no other. In other words I don't think they are genuine reviews by genuine customers.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank Joanna H

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great staff, AMAZING haircut! Very happy!”
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Having my hair cut at Head To Toe was a lovely experience from the moment I stepped in the salon. I was greeted as soon as I walked through the door. All the staff were friendly and very polite. The receptionist lead me through to the waiting room and offered me some refreshments. Within 2minutes my hairdresser appeared asking me to come through. She sat me in front of the mirror and straight away my cup of tea arrived. The hairdresser took me through a very thorough consultation. I explained that I only wanted a small amount cut off to make it look healthy again and that I dance so would need it still long enough to tie back.
She was very talkative and lovely throughout the cut and I felt very comfortable like I was having the haircut done in my own home. She used shampoo and conditioner that worked great on my hair and was given a head massage that was amazing!
The final result was gorgeous and my hair actually felt longer than it did when I went in, as it was so much healthier. I will definitely be returning, and I might even treat myself to some beauty treatments in the future!!

Visited April 2011
Oxford, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“not the first, certainly not the last”
Reviewed March 14, 2011

ive been here for the past few months now, and what a salon! ive had my hair cut at a fair few places in oxfordshire over the years and i can honestly say this is the best place and a reasonable price for what you get. in the past ive always walked out of a hairdressers thinking 'hmmmm' but with this place i love it every time. Jo cuts my hair and always suggests the best style and cuts to perfection, with the hairwash probably my fav bit! its all very relaxing and pleasant and as i say in the title, i will definitely come here again and again. I would recommend highly if you're in the area.

Visited March 2011
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Utter disappointment”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

I was treated to a "Mother 2 be" massage, and having read the review of the treatment I was looking forward to a bit of relaxation at 35 weeks pregnant. The treatment description states that the massage would be carried out on a bean bag, which is suitable for pregnant ladies, but when I turned up it was on a regular massage bed. The 1st 30 mins was carried out on my sides which is fine, I was then asked to lay flat on my back. At 35 weeks pregnant it is not advised to lay flat on your back for any length of time, so I asked for something to raise me up slightly. After 20 mins on my back I started to feel sick because of the pressure and had to stop the massage. I then finished the treatment off on my side again.
When I went to pay, I questioned the length of time for the treatment as I had called to see how long it was and was told it was 90 minutes. I was out of the treatment room in just under 60 mins. I was told that they allowed 90 minutes for toilet breaks?! I didnt have any toilet breaks!! and the treatment was more expensive than a regular full body massage (which was basically what I had)

So basically, you dont get what you pay for here, they got very defensive when I questioned about the bean bag and the time of the treatment, which was disappointing as I wanted to treat myself again a little further on in my pregnancy.

I wouldnt recommend this salon to anyone.

3 Thank lowkat
Broxy2011, Owner at Head to Toe, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We have just become aware that we can reply to your review, and are extremely sorry that you did not have a wonderful experience. We would like to invite you to call us and ask for our salon manager, so that we can endeavour to put right your concerns and offer you a visit that will hopefully make you want to put a positive review on here. Please do call us on 01865 730044.
Oxford
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“I had my moustache waxed here just before...”
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I had my moustache waxed here just before Christmas. I spent the whole of the festive period sporting a bright red upper lip dotted with White spots on every pore. Not the look I was hoping for, I should have stuck with the downy hair. Thanks head to toe.

3 Thank Mini-breaker