Great hotel. Best part for us is the location right on Hapuna Beach- one of the prettiest beaches in Hawaii. Large comfortable room with lanai and ocean views- even with a "garden room". Big pool, excellent beach, lots of lounge chairs and beach towels. It is paradise.
We were in the rear building tower 4 on the 5th floor, one of the less expensive rooms, but no complaints. The price was right and the room had a lanai that extended to a grassy area that was great with ocean view. Hotel has restaurants for every meal, a shop with reasonable prices to buy snacks, several bars, some shopping shops. Live music at sunset. OPTIONAL resort fee which is better than a mandatory resort fee- for around $24 you get parking, internet, daily water and coffee, and a one time 2 mai tai's.
Rooms are well appointed and have been remodeled. The bathrooms have had a hybrid remodel but are quite large and comfortable. All amenities of a 4 star hotel- robes, shampoo, ice in room, small refrigerator, etc.
The only negative we experienced was our internet did not work so we called the front desk. They in turn patched me through to the internet company and made ME deal with the problem. I had to sit on hold, then talk to the guy, set up an appt, and be in the room- it was BIZARR-O- why would they make the guest do all of that?? Wake of management- I am the guest that paid $11.95 a day for a service- why am I calling an internet comapny on my vacation? Then, they did not apologize or credit me for the day we went without. The internet company was great and quite friendly and got me up in 2 minutes. Ironically the router just needed unplugging and I can't imagine why the front desk did not send someone down to try that as it was hidden behind the bureau...it was really strange.
Besides that odd internet episode, we LOVED our stay and thought this hotel was a perfect place to kick back for 3 nights and really feel like we were on a Hawaiian vacation. Recommend it to anyone. Aloha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel offers luxury accommodations, an 18-hole golf course, spa services, and space for meetings and weddings. Gracious hospitality. Exceptional value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Prince Hotel Island Of Hawaii
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Hotel
- Island Of Hawaii Prince Hotel