We included a picture of the view from an ocean front room and from a partial ocean view room. You can decide if it is worth it. We paid an extra $70 a night for the Ocean front room. One negative: the room is farther away from the beach and the front desk.
The room has strong AC and a strong shower. The bathroom is very spacious.
The beach is really the best part of this hotel. The staff was nice, especially the valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is undergoing an exciting renovation and will emerge Spring 2018 as The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. Public areas, new dining concepts and many of the guest rooms will be complete by mid-February 2018, with some rooms and public areas, including some new dining, complete mid-December 2017. The hotel is operational although services are limited at this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Prince Hotel Island Of Hawaii
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Hotel
- Island Of Hawaii Prince Hotel