The hotel is outdated, open bathroom and toilet. Felt a little bit greasy and not really inviting. Additional pricing is annoying, e.g., for internet, parking. Breakfast was really bad, never had such a bad steak. The location is very good, though. The beach is clean and very easy to reach. The pool is ok. If this hotel would be updated, they would include internet and parking for free and change the cook, this could be a first class spot.
Next restaurants are a little bit far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is undergoing an exciting renovation and will emerge Spring 2018 as The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. Public areas, new dining concepts and many of the guest rooms will be complete by mid-February 2018, with some rooms and public areas, including some new dining, complete mid-December 2017. The hotel is operational although services are limited at this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Prince Hotel Island Of Hawaii
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Hotel
- Island Of Hawaii Prince Hotel