Very nice hotel but food is extremely expensive. Very good we may add but very expensive. Breakfast buffet is $29 per person if you want to have eggs, a la carte is also very expensive. Dinners without drinks go for $50-70 per person. We spent a fortune but we did not mind as the quality of food was very good as so was the service. The pool restaurant was not very good at lunch so I would suggest having a good breakfast and dinner but not lunch
The room we had was nice on the 7th floor but it was very stinky. It smelled musty and that really bugged us. The bed was super comfortable and there is a full range of different pillows. House keeping was very efficient and the room as well as the hotel was very clean. spotless
We went to see the luau at their sister hotel and we loved the show but not the buffet.
If you want to go somewhere you will need a car, rent it from the concierge rather than the front desk it is cheaper. Even better if you rent it from home.
For the cost of the hotel we would have expected a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, and at least one every couple of days to get to the nearby stores at the king's shop centre like any other hotels in the same rank
The ocean view room is worth the extra $ we felt.
The service was good all around but the front desk people were the least friendly but still professional and helpful.
We will go back as the beach is amazing. IF you like swimming and sunbathing it is the place to go. If you want night life and entertainment go to Kona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel is undergoing an exciting renovation and will emerge Spring 2018 as The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. Public areas, new dining concepts and many of the guest rooms will be complete by mid-February 2018, with some rooms and public areas, including some new dining, complete mid-December 2017. The hotel is operational although services are limited at this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Prince Hotel Island Of Hawaii
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Hotel
- Island Of Hawaii Prince Hotel