“Beautiful!”

and up
3-Day Komodo National Park Tour: Komodo Island and Rinca Island Trek
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Komodo
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Pink beach is simply beautiful!! Words can't describe it :) a bit far but once u are there it all paid off. There are other islands which also have pinky beach that maybe closer, just ask the boat guy

1  Thank April180
"private tour"
"sea life"
"other places"

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were so lucky to see mantas over here during snorkeling. We did several dives without seeing any mantas but we saw them here during snorkeling. Wonderfull.

2  Thank newpalawan
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Just visit last week. When visiting komodo island, your guide should take you to this beach. Can only be reach by small boat or swim to shore. Anyways, possibly the best beach I ever been. It is pinkish from the color of the corral that turned to sand. Very beautiful beach. You can snorkel close to the beach. The water is so clear, it's amazing

1  Thank Isasum
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Flores kept blewing my mind away and full with surprises! I saw the most breathtaking views in my life on the sail from Labuan Bajo to Komodo Island (including the dolphins)! After seeing the dragons in Komodo, we stopped at Pink Beach, another surprise! The water was crystal clear, it was almost unreal to me see and feel the beautiful and colourful alive corals, plants and fish by just few meters from the beach! I love how quiet and peaceful it was, only few souls were there. I enjoyed every moment I was there.

1  Thank Billie Y