“Vege in the Valley”
Review of Swan Valley Cafe

Swan Valley Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Millendon
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Swan Valley Cafe is a vegetarian cafe, also catering for vegan, gluten free & raw food diets. We also offer High Teas and have our own in-house herbal tea label, Valley Tea. The Swan Valley Cafe was started in 2010, by Julie, an experienced Naturopath and Charlotte, a Bowen Therapist. They are passionate about creating a place of well-being and health for all of their customers through natural and sustainable eating. "We are passionate about serving fantastic food & giving excellent service to customers. We love going the extra mile so customers enjoy every moment of their experience with us, from greeting with a friendly smile, to serving delicious, healthy, energising food & offering great service. We are unique in the food we offer is totally vegetarian, with vegan, raw and gluten/dairy free options. We prepare our food from scratch with love and without preservatives, additives & colourings. We source organic produce as much as we can, and love keeping it local and fresh."
Reviewed October 9, 2013

From the road the place seems really unremarkable but once inside it's a lovely little haven of calm and relaxation.There is a great outside area to sit and some nice artwork around the inside of the cafe. The food was both generous and delicious and the adjacent shop has some nice items including lovely bread.As a bonus there is a function room next door that hosts regular events like Pilates and a little plant nursery.

1  Thank possumcake42

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Once past the boring and kind of uninviting exterior, you immediately feel welcome in the cosy and homely atmosphere. Outside dining is set amid a plant nursery which we wandered around after eating. I had the ploughman's lunch. It was a very large serving and tasted excellent. I'm not vegetarian but loved it anyway. This was one of those lovely finds which pleased immensely. We did you Trip Advisor to help with our choice.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Once past the ordinary looking facade, what waits inside is a cosy, welcoming atmosphere! While waiting for our food we wandered around the plant nursery which surrounded us. I had the Ploughman's Lunch. FABULOUS. A large serve. I'm not vegetarian but loved every mouthful. Would have like a couple more pieces of the warm crusty bread.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Have had both a great lunch and dinner at this cute little Cafe. Went with a group and all of our meals were great. Try the dahl yummo. we have gone on a few Friday nights where they have theme nights ie Mexican, Morrocan etc. Try try the deserts they are also yummo. their email list as it lets you know what is on. It s not the greatest from the outside so dont turn away go in its worth it .

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had a fantastic lunch there today, I had dahl which I could smell as soon as I entered....mouth watering aroma, my husband had a delicious salad and my vegan daughter had moussaka. We shared a pot of flowering tea. The setting was ideal, the staff friendly and helpful and I shall most certainly be returning in the near future.

You don't have to be vegetarian to enjoy this food!