Tripadvisor

yoginithomp
Best and Transformational Yoga Teacher Training in Goa

Reviewed October 6, 2019
yoginisy

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2019

The AYM Goa Yoga school is a fantastic revelation in my life! In my experience, Yogi Chetan Mahesh is an excellent guide to the light and spiritual growth. He knows exactly how to guide people remotely. I recommend it ❤️ to everyone. Many personal experiences that touch you and make you think!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019

I had a chance to take the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training here with Yogi Chetan Mahesh, got new learning with safety practice.
Also came here to teach some class of Ashtanga Yoga, the yoga instructors here are rich with yogic knowledge, friendly and share a tremendous and positive attitude of learning to all students!

This is the best place to do teacher training because here you will not only learn what is yoga but also you will learn how yoga can bring a significant change in your daily life and teach you how to keep your life healthy and happy.

I would recommend you to come here to practice yoga.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2019

A genuinely transformational teacher training course! There are many out there to choose from, but I can't imagine any would be as profound as this one <3 . Thank you Mahesh, you taught me more than you know from how to stand firm and confident in a yoga pose to the feeling I can stand in front of a class and teach! :)

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2019

I had almost zero experience with any types of Yoga before so a bit hesitated to try a class. 2 weeks trial gave me an amazing opportunity!! I felt my trainer was very helpful and patient...and friendly. Even for the beginner like me, very comfortable and helpful

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

AYM Goa Yoga School is the best yoga ever. Focused on spirituality and connecting to yourself. Good vibes! Amazing experiences, great teachers (all of them!) and the environment. Very clean studio. Always walk out feeling at peace and relaxed. Love it

Date of experience: January 2019