“Excellent”

Smoked Marlin
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Hopewell
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I was here with my boyfriend and had a great time. Food and service were awesome. Our waiter and chef were very attentive. PLACE was really clean. I would definitely return and highly recommend it. I had lobster Thermos and it was just delicious!!!!! I also uploaded a picture as well!

1  Thank rosiem948

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and i went there for dinner on the night of our anniversary, LORD HAVE MERCY, let me start with the staff, very friendly and courteous well trained in customer care, we felt that our every need was met.
The food on a scale of 1-10 i would give it a 9, they actually prepare as you order so it's a wait for your food however, the food is fresh , hot and delicious.
The seaside view is both breath taking and romantic,we totally enjoyed our night.
If you are traveling to Jamaica, Hanover or Montego Bay be sure to stop by this awesome seaside treasure, you will not regret it!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We found this restaurant quite by accident while driving back to our hotel in Montego Bay, looking for a quick bite by the sea. Do yourself a favor, if you're anywhere in the area, try this place out. While listening to the waves lapping the shore just below us, we enjoyed delicious food and watched a magnificent sunset. Beautiful Jamaica decor and looks very new. It's only about 14km west of Montego Bay and well worth the cab fair if you're not driving.

1  Thank Guy F