There are luxury resorts and there is Round Hill. An icon, a legend, it is a class apart. We've been privileged to be guests here a number of times. Each year it gets better, if that's possible. The lush gardens, lovely beaches, spa, gorgeous pool…time truly stands still when you're here. All the staff including the GM are so friendly and there to help make your stay the most memorable. Nothing is too much trouble. The food is great; do try to stay with local dishes. Breakfast is fun at the main restaurant overlooking the sea. High tea is always a great treat with delicious tea sandwiches and pastries. The bar area at night is huge fun followed by dinner. The property is large enough and cozy enough where you can just go and get lost in your thoughts. A library with plenty of books for all tastes, a media centre with tons of games and other distractions. There are five tennis courts (two are illuminated for evening play). The spa is divine and has a fitness centre well equipped with treadmills, free weights etc., personal instructor for exercise classes. There's also a fully equipped water sports area for scuba, snorkelling. The rooms are all well appointed with everything imaginable, we usually stay in a deluxe room in Pineapple House and may consider a villa with family next year. We look forward to going back as often as possible for you can truly disconnect and enjoy life at its finest........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay