We were recently married at Round Hill and could not be happier with how it turned out. Being Caribbean aficionados, we have traveled to many island destinations (USVIs, Antigua, Dominican Republic, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Vincent, Grenada), and Round Hill is the best we have come across. The classic grace and understated elegance are truly one-of-a-kind. It’s a truly lush, beautiful tropical setting, which created the perfect backdrop for our wedding. More importantly, the staff went above and beyond to make sure our weekend was special.
We were married on the spa lawn and although we ‘dodged’ a couple raindrops, it was still amazing. The staff took care of every detail in a very personal way, as if it was their own wedding! They truly make you feel that you are part of their family and go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable. After our cocktail hour around the spa pool, we walked on a tiki-torch-lit walk to the reception on the Seaside Terrace, where the space had been transformed by hundreds of orchids and hanging tea-lites. It was stunning! We danced the night away under the stars.
We would be remiss not to mention the facilities themselves … we stayed in villa #23 and couldn’t have been happier. Not only was it beautiful, but again the staff and food were first-rate. We had guests in several other villas (#25, 18, 5/6, 13) and all were stunning, in addition to many guests in the pineapple house who loved that too. We spent many glorious afternoons in the villas pools and the main infinity pool, as well on the new expanded beach, which was great. Several of our guests took advantage of kayaking, sailing and snorkeling and had plenty to keep them entertained. For the less adventurous, the bar and constant stream of entertainment were a great option as well.
We will be forever grateful for the generosity and attention to detail displayed by the team at Round Hill, and for making our wedding event one to remember. We cannot wait to return and see the staff that has become our friends. For those who plan to visit Round Hill you will not be disappointed. It’s a special place. Make sure to say hi to Kingsley, Owen, Mark, Kevin, Junior, Mensieta, and of course Rochelle. We hope to see them soon ☺
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay