Lowest prices for your stay
$449
Official Hotel$449
Orbitz.com$449
CheapTickets$449
1,705 results
All reviews pineapple house ralph lauren infinity pool villa staff private villa the cottages montego bay beach barbecue every morning jamaica night fitness center tennis courts water sports rum punch beautiful property the general manager family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

What an amazing resort! Absolutely the most beautiful property I have ever experienced in the Caribbean. Top notch service, excellent food, tons of amenities and free activities (sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling). we had the pleasure or staying in one of the Villas/cottages on the property. The Villa was massive and immaculate. We have traveled to at least a dozen islands and countless resorts. Round Hill is my favorite. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about Round Hill. We were on a trip with friends, but I look forward to bringing back my family.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Noel G
Omar R, General Manager at Round Hill Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear Noel G,

Thanks for the lovely review of your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with your friends and found Round Hill to be an amazing resort. We look forward to your return visit with your family.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

Stayed in one of the cottages. Everything was new and beautifully appointed. This cottage must have recently been totally renovated. Staff throughout the hotel was friendly and efficient. At times they were even intuitive and knew in advance what we needed. Golf carts with drivers take you from your cottage to the main resort. When we called for a cart, it was already waiting for us before we walked out of our cottage and down to the roadway. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Go with one of the cottages
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank RonaldB187
Omar R, General Manager at Round Hill Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Dear RonaldB187,

Thanks for the wonderful review of your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our cottages and that you would highly recommend the property. We hope that you will return in the near future to enjoy more of what makes us special.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

We just returned from our 9th visit to Round Hill, and once again we were blown away by how they manage to improve upon perfection every year. We usually enjoy staying in the Pineapple House since we like the proximity to the beach and pool, but booked a villa this year as a special treat for our anniversary. And was it a treat! The villa staff members take such pride in the property; they just delight in showing you around and telling you about all the changes and improvements over the many years they have all been there.
This year my husband and I joked that they must have hidden microphones in the palm trees. On several occasions we were discussing something we wanted (tour of another villa, snack by the pool), and literally within moments someone appeared to suggest that very thing. It's the true definition of hospitality - anticipating what the guest wants/needs before they even ask. Thank you to all our friends and family at Round Hill, our second home.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ssmillan

Dear Ssmillan,

Thanks for the beautiful review of your 9th visit. We are happy to know that we are still able to please and delight you. All of us look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in our tropical paradise.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

I spent 5 beautiful days at Round Hill. I was picked up at the airport & taken straight to the resort, 25 minutes drive. Upon arrival, my room was ready & I was offered, & accepted, a delicious rum punch. My room was on the lower floor of the Pineapple House. It was elegant, understated, & supremely comfortable. It had a large soaking tub & a separate rain shower. The room had louvered screened windows, ceiling fan, refrigerator & coffee maker. The AC worked beautifully. I had a covered patio where I painted during the day. I swam every morning in the ocean or the infinity pool. Divine. The food was excellent. It is a laid back, but very well run resort that is colonial in feel. At 4:00 afternoon tea is served. I had drinks every evening on the terrace & supper at the grill which served different meals on each of the nights. There was very good live entertainment of reggae, piano, singers and one night, Jamaican Night, a Jamaican food buffet with music, dancing, fire eating, and limbo. The resort caters to families & families have been coming for decades. There is a separate serene adult section that includes a beautiful gym, pool, spa and a large area with chaises on the ocean. Perfect. I had an excellent massage with Althea. The property is very well kept with tropical mature flowering trees & plants. A highly skilled woodcarver & basket weaver set up each day. Every single one of the staff was beyond helpful, warm and lovely. I recommend this resort highly.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank b_relco
Omar R, General Manager at Round Hill Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Dear B_relco,

Thanks for the beautiful review of your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend the property. We hope that you will return in the near future to experience more of what makes the property special.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

The Round Hill resort is a hidden Gem! The venue, service and fare are incredible. The Villas suites are nestled into the hillside to enjoy awesome ocean views and are the places to stay. Some with pools and staff to cook a most scrumptious breakfast are the top choices. We stayed in the spectacular Pineapple Villas. Long after our departure we yearn for the ocean view and venue serenity. A tip, request an in-suite massage.

Room tip: The Pineapple Villas.
Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank daveb667
Omar R, General Manager at Round Hill Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Dear Dave B,

Thanks for the lovely review of your recent stay. We are happy to know that you found the property, service and fare incredible and enjoyed an in-suite massage. We hope that you will return to stay with us in the near future.