My boyfriend and I stayed at a lovely villa at Round Hill for three nights in January for his dad’s wedding. It was a short stay but very enjoyable. This resort has a wonderful small boutique feel and provides the privacy and quality of service that you just don’t get at an all-inclusive. The grounds are very nicely manicured and feel very tropical. The room that we stayed in was very spacious and well air-conditioned. The bathroom was also very nice. We were kept up a bit at night by the sounds of the bugs and birds and wildlife outside, but it wasn’t a big problem. The food and drinks at the resort were wonderful. Part of the service included with our villa was a homemade breakfast by the staff each morning. We really enjoyed this. We ate lunch at the restaurant each day and it was very good as well. For dinners, we had the wedding dinner one night and a beach BBQ for the wedding party the next night. The food at both of these dinners was the best I’ve ever had in the Caribbean. The staff did an excellent job of taking care of the whole wedding party. They have a wonderful wedding planner (Racquel) who did a great job. The ceremony and the reception were absolutely beautiful and everyone really enjoyed themselves. The couple got married right on the beach and had the ceremony at the cliff-side restaurant near the spa. The beach was very nice, a bit small (not good for long walks) but we definitely enjoyed swimming there. The hotel infinity pool is also amazing. One small thing to keep in mind is that you can hear the planes coming into Montego Bay airport from the resort (especially on the beach). I don’t think you could avoid the plane noise from anywhere in Montego Bay based on the landing patterns, but just something to note if you don’t like that. The wedding party enjoyed karaoke at the lounge-bar one night as well which was a lot of fun. Overall we had a fabulous time and would definitely recommend Round Hill for a family vacation or wedding! You will have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Travelocity so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay