My daughters , two friends and I stayed at Round Hill for my birthday , Memorial Day week. My daughters and I stayed in a villa with a pool and my friends stayed in the Pineapple House rooms. The rooms were very nice with great bathrooms. That being said , if you can spring for the villas , do it. The villas include two cooks/housekeepers to make you cooked to order breakfast daily . I have stayed in fabulous hotels all over the world and have never felt so pampered and special as I did when taken care of by Ms Pearlie and Ms Barbara . The front office staff was also fabulous , getting me a rental car for the price I wanted to pay , gave me directions and printed our boarding passes. All done , quickly , competently and with a smile. The people that work at Round Hill are trained properly, take pride in their work and obviously like working there, this really counts for a lot. The place is very special , and we had a fabulous time. The only negative was the price of the dinner entrees and the drinks and the fact that you are kinda trapped on site and have virtually no option to eat more cheaply. Entrees are $30-35 and drinks are $11 a pop plus the tax and gratuity , the food and drinks were fine but just really overpriced . The lunch menu was more reasonable with some very nice choices. Also the salads made from greens grown in the Round Hill gardens are outstanding and very worth the price. We had a great time , thank you Round a Hill for a wonderful birthday . We hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay