thinking about the last two weeks I especially remember the gentle and attentive staff, friendly and happy, with a good understanding of what everybody needs. I also remember all shades of green and turquoise, as well as birds singing and an overall peace atmosphere. We spent hours at the large sun loungers at the spa lawn, just watching the sea or thinking and talking about our lives and souls.
walking up to lizzies lookout in the morning presented the most beautiful sunrises; overlooking the bay in the other directions presented splendid sunsets. where can you have both of it at the same place?
I enjoyed so many beautiful details, such as the neatly rolled towels at the beach, the impeccable gardening, the giggeling of the staff, the black and white tiles of the reception, the cutest baby rabbits to pet for the kids on easter... thank you for all that.
to give any interested guests an idea about the planes: yes there are some during the day (none at night), but I did not feel disturbed at all, rather watched out for them how they turn into the bay.
and I have one suggestion: a set of umbrellas in each villa would help making the way through a tropical rain!
I really hope to come back.
thank you for making us happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay