My husband and I just returned from a 3 night stay at Round Hill. I researched multiple resorts throughout the Caribbean, and the selection of Round Hill hit the jackpot on multiple levels.
Setting: gorgeous, peaceful, therapeutic..Infinity pool along the beach is perfect for reading, relaxing, swimming. The beach itself is beautiful and the water calm.
Dining areas: pretty, stylish, classy and somehow, looked different between meals, though (I think?!) we ate in the same 3 physical places breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food was excellent. I cannot remember the last Caribbean resort where I didn't get out a guide book to see where to eat off the resort..Seriously, the food is fresh, tasty, and varied. Some nights we ordered off a menu, other nights were buffet (both different). All great.
Room: we stayed in the Pineapple House, and our room was perfect. My husband kept saying"our room looks just like the picture on the website; that never happens!"-all white, simple yet stylish furnishings, modern amenities. We stayed in an "Oceanfront King Patio" room- which offers an outdoor seating area off your room, which is very nice.
Staff- all were so friendly and helpful, yet never intrusive or "too friendly." The manager Josef is very present, and involved in making sure guests are happy.
Round Hill is elegant and luxurious, and the prices fit; however, it is completely unpretentious, warm and inviting to all. Saving money now for our return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay