Just back from a six day stay at one of Round Hill's fabulous villas. Can't say enough about the tremendous staff, and the lush surroundings. First, let me say what Round Hill is not-- an all inclusive mega-resort with hoopla and a big party scene. If that's want you want, keep going. If you want a small, intimate resort, where your every wish is "no problem, mon," where the staff learn your name in less than 24 hours, and where attention to detail is evident in execution due in no small part to the hard working Managing Director, Josef, making sure you are well-pampered and the staff is well-trained... then Round Hill is for you, and your family!
It strikes a great balance between having enough activities-- Beach Barbecue (delicious), Jamaica night with show, Water Sports, shuttles to town and golf, Kids Club-- and just being a wonderful place to do nothing but enjoy the view. Our definition of "nothing" was to splash, paddle, sail and snorkel in the gin clear bay, swim and have cocktails in the stunning infinity pool, or swim in our villa's private pool overlooking a tropical paradise.
Special thanks to: Althea and Eudell who kept our villa spotless and made us amazing breakfasts, Kingsley who kept our villa stocked and pool clean, Hercules, Jackie and crew at the watersports gazebo who made sure we enjoyed our splashing, Steve and David on the beach, Owen and Kevin at the bell desk, Gavin and Kingsley at Concierge, Faith and friend at Kids club, Jaqueline, Stewart and Marcel who kept us well "hydrated" and so many other fabulous staff!
See you all on our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay