We stayed two nights at the Round Hill, for a wedding, after 5 nights at another nearby resort. What a spectacular venue for a wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous as the couple married on the deck by the pool and beach. The food and entertainment for the wedding events were wonderful as was the atmosphere for the pre-wedding beach barbecue and reception dinner. Every detail was taken care of and executed to perfection. If you are looking to marry in Jamaica, please consider the Round Hill.
We stayed in the Pineapple House and it was fine. The rooms are quaint and comfortable. It was nice to sit on the balcony in the morning and hear roosters crowing in the distance. We did have issues with no hot water and the drippy air conditioner but both problems were resolved with one phone call. Some of the other wedding guests were staying in a villa. The villas are quite a hike from the beach and restaurant. Most have a private pool but when traveling to the Caribbean, I want to be ocean front.
The grounds are spectacular but the beach is a bit lacking if you are looking for a true beach vacation.
My husband walked up the hill to see the garden and visited with the gardener. The Round Hill grows a lot of their own vegetables and you can taste the freshness, especially in salads.
The Round Hill has an old world charm and quaint atmosphere. It is a place to unwind and truly relax. It is a different kind of Jamaican vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay