We look our small daughters (5&7) and spent 4 nights at Round Hill just last week. We stayed in Cottage 1 which is the first cottage next to the beach resort. The view was outstanding, the rooms were gorgeous and the staff was just lovely. We had just reserved one junior villa with the pool and where going to pay extra ($70) per night for the girls to stay with us, but because they were not full, they gave us the other bedroom in the house for the same price which was an amazing luxury to say the least. We could not get any of our devices to work despite the assurance there was wi-fi, but that was a blessing in disguise. The beach and pool are so gorgeous and everyone was very very nice. The girls went to kids club every afternoon and made tie dye t-shirts, necklaces, baskets, etc. Round Hill also had babysitters available so we could have adult evenings. The food is expensive and dinner does not start until 7:30 which is very difficult when feeding small children. The drinks were also very expensive- I don't mind paying $10 for a rum punch on vacation but there is no reason for it to be so small and in a cheap plastic cup. I had a martini one night at cost $17- yikes! Over all, it was just the getaway we needed and we will go back. If you can stick to the off season, its a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Round Hill Hotel and Villas is situated on a lush 110-acre peninsula just west of Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boasting a guest list of world leaders, cultural icons and Hollywood A-listers, this classic resort continues to attract a jet-set from around the world who enjoy timeless glamour and understated luxury along with pristine natural beaches and the inimitable Caribbean waters. Accommodations include 36 Ralph Lauren-designed oceanfront guest rooms, 90 luxurious villa rooms and suites or a selection of 27 private 2 - 6 bedroom Villas – most with private pools. Other highlights include open-air terrace dining and The Grill at Round Hill, award-winning family programs, an infinity pool, tennis courts, and an Elemis spa located in a beautifully-restored 18th century plantation house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Round Hill Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Round Hill Hotel And Villas
- Round Hill Resort
- Round Hill Jamaica
- Round Hill Hotel & Villas Jamaica/Montego Bay