In trend hotel, a popular place for oil and gas workers in Kemaman. My cousin and I have stayed in room 309 with twin bed and without window.
* One of the newest in Kemaman town of Chukai.
* Modern design compare to other hotel in Chukai town.
* Water dispenser in every room with choice of hot and warm water.
* Excellent wifi connection.
* Sony 32 inch TV with ample local and satellite channel.
* Hair dryer
* Nice lobby with daily newspaper and complimentary use of computer.
* Outdoor seating area for smokers.
* Complimentary use of bicycles (3 units available).
* Daily housekeeping
* spacious bathroom with a partition of a glass panel between shower and toilet, a huge rain shower on top of your head..very refreshing
* Daily replenish coffee and tea sachet
* Laundry service
* Modern automatic key card
* Location : in front of a Malay restaurant and a bakery, 2 minutes walking banks ( Maybank, CIMB and RHB), Sonstar Kopitiam and Kemaman Cendol Kopitiam as well as an Indian Muslim restaurant. 3 minutes walked (cross the main road) to Nirvana Maju supermarket, Secret Recipe, Bank Islam and other restaurants. 5 minutes walked to Mak Dayang Hill with over hundreds of steps to the top. Great for evening exercise.
* No lift.
* Soap/ shampoo is a multipurpose (2 in 1).
* Sometimes Bangladeshi housekeeping staff chat loudly among themselves.
* A bit far from the main Chukai town area, about 1 KM. However everything within walking distance.
In conclusion, In trend is the best option in Chukai Town. Recommended either for short or long term stay.