“Too expensive for fish and chip shop”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fish'n Chick'n Ware
Ranked #78 of 100 Restaurants in Ware
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Have eaten from here few times. Most expensive in Ware and food fairly average. Staff can bit a bit sullen

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Lunch time and I'm parked outside to use the butchers so I think why not get something for my lunch from here. I notice they do southern fried chicken and chips so order 3 pieces and chips on their deal.

So let's start by taking out the word southern. No spices - this appeared to be pure batter, greasy battered chicken. Disgusting. The chips were not much better, soggy and greasy too.

I'd never go back.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

I am completely shocked at the few reviews this place has? I'm assuming it must be down to their lack of presence online! Also I don't even believe that reviews on here are real, tried this place for the first time on Friday night, the place was heaving with customers, very quick service, very friendly staff. The chips were delicious and the cod was out of this world, I can honestly say it's the best fish and chips I've ever had! Will be coming back every time I want Fish & Chips!!

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank SS112233
Reviewed February 15, 2016

This is my local fish and chip shop but I gave given up going there as the chips are never cooked well. They are pale and soggy rather than crisp and golden.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank d0d014
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

This has to be the worst place to get fish & chips for miles ! Tiny portions of chips, and not nice ones at that - very disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2015