“Family Place to stay”
Review of The Brewery Tap

The Brewery Tap
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ware
The Brewery Tap
Ranked #2 of 3 Ware B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 16, 2011

We have stayed at the Tap Bar everytime we visit my daughter in Ware. The building is a grade 2 listed as are most of the buildings in the small town. When we stay we always have my grandson with us overnight and always ask for the same room - no longer need to ask as the manageress knows us. The manageress and her staff have always been nothing other than polite, friendly and helpful - the manageress called me from her home on a day off to advise me that the shower pressure was low in our ensuite. She also accepted a call from me because the previous tenant had stolen the remote control for the TV!
The staff were more than understanding about the enthusiastic pre wedding day celebrations we had there.
The rooms are clean and tidy, the beds comfortable and if the floors are a bit wonky and creaky it's simply down to the age and listing of the place. The breakfasts are generous and of a good proportion.
I can only assume that the poor reviews I've seen about the Tap Bar are previous to the current manageress being in situ.
We have no complaints about the place and she has watched my grandson grow over the past year.
It's not the Hilton and doesn't pretend to be but in a nice little town of listed buildings, this one is pretty, full of charactor and very welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Maerdydd

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ware
Fanhams Hall Hotel
Premier Inn Ware Hotel
Rectory Hall
Rectory Hall
#1 of 1 in Stanstead Abbotts

Been to The Brewery Tap? Share your experiences!