A beautiful hotel in a charming rural location on Gozo. Rooms are excellent and what you would expect from a five star hotel with luxurious bed linen and lots of space. Breakfast buffet is also very good, not quite the best we have enjoyed at similar hotels but pretty close. The gardens and pool areas are beautiful and well laid out and the staff very friendly. Wi-fi and parking are gratis.
Minus points were that the indoor pool is shut to children after 3pm so if you arrive when it is too cool to swim outdoors the little ones have to wait until the following day to have a swim. We also had the special Easter buffet lunch which was a bit of a disappointment given the high expectations we had of the hotel. Not the variety of seafood one would expect on Gozo for example.
It is a very good hotel but at the prices they charge one expects the very best. Having said this when we are feeling starved of luxury we will be back particularly when it is warm enough to enjoy the out door pools and gardens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta