Stayed in the Kempinski in March 2014 for 4 nights bed and breakfast
Was not disappointed the rooms were extremely clean and spacious with tea and coffee making facilities which were topped up every day.
It was really warm and cosy which is something i worried about, being a regular visitor to Malta and Gozo I know it can be cold inside, but the rooms were kept at a lovely temperature day and night.
The beds were enormous and extremely comfortable, I had 4 great nights of sleep.
My room over looked the pools with a fantastic terrace balcony which would be amazing in the summer.
The breakfasts were excellent with a large choice of food to tempt all tastes, the breakfast staff were very attentive and very friendly, even accommodating our early visitor with a coffee when he arrived sooner than expected.
I would highly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate in staying there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! *** Please be advised that due to upgrading work of our Spa centre, the hotel will be closed from January 8th until January 25th inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta