We enjoyed a great week at Kempinski San Lawrenz with our children aged 3 & 5. The garden and pool area, indeed all the facilities at the hotel, are excellent. The general atmosphere is quiet and relaxed. Our family suite was very spacious and well equipped. We fell in love with Gozo itself, what a lovely, unspoilt place to visit. It's well worth getting out of the hotel and visiting a beach and some of the lovely restaurants on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta