My girlfriend and me stayed two nights at the Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz in December 2012.
December is definitely off-season. It wasn't possible to make use of the extensive pool and park facilities due to the cold wind etc. Nonetheless, we enjoyed the indoor hotel facilities fully, without any crowds to jostle with. The spa was adequate, with a good-sized gym. A quite nice indoor pool was also available. We didn't try any actual treatments.
Breakfast is one of the most important parts of a hotel experience to me. The breakfast was magnificent! High quality food and a large variety to choose from. A joy to get up in the morning looking forward to a good meal.
The restaurant is high-priced, but worth it if you want to indulge is some high-class service and food.
The only draw-back was the cold wind, which blew in through the not-so-well-sealed window and door to the room. One of the nights it actually howled so much that I had to put a towel under the door to stop the draught. But there you go, Maltese winter for you. I do not think this would be a problem in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz - Where European luxury meets Mediterranean flair! Malta's blissful sister island Gozo is the Mediterranean's best kept secret and home to the hideaway resort Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo. Indulge in luxury, culture, sun & sea - and find the undiscovered island you have been dreaming of! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Prestigia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski San Lawrenz
- San Lawrenz Kempinski Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Island Of Gozo, Malta