Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Day Ever (Exploring / Line Diving)

Reviewed June 12, 2018
Dustin A
Professional freediving courses

Reviewed September 21, 2017
Michael G
via mobile

All reviews azure window freediving coral fun sea malta
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Dude... words can not describe what an eventful and memorable time I had with Jesper and Innerdive. The underwater geography of Gozo combined with Jesper's experienced, calm and encouraging demeanor made for a day of enjoyment exploring Gozo's character and my own. I booked a full day of freediving training and exploring with innerdive in June. The morning started with some stretching at their beautiful B&B where I met the innerdive team, learned about their dive philosophy and borrowed some gear. We then went to the Blue hole for some line diving where Jesper coached me on physical an mental technique, helping me get to depth while staying relaxed and calm. After we went exploring and saw my (now) favorite dive site. I can't put into words how amazing this trip was.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure to visit and freedive with these people. This dive centre is situated in one of the prime diving sites of Gozo and one of the instructors is one of the top recognised freedivers in the world.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had the most amazing and fun day practicing in the water with Jesper Stechmann. Afterwards we went diving around in caves. We got so much feedback and learned so much from only 1 day in the water. Wish we had spent a week there. Can only give my highest recommendations to this place and the awesome people running it. Will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Amazing location for everything really...the sea here is perfect for beginner snorkling till advance freediving (caves, corals, arches, depth, visibility, ciminies, cliffs, etc..)

I ve tried both and I had so much fun during the snorkling tours, and learned a lot freediving down the line.
Highly raccomended

Jesper_Stechmann, Ejer at Innerdive, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thanks. See you next time.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We are 3 beginner guys and we had a wonderful time with the guide.
I had a second degree sunburn before coming to dive and the guide managed to give me a larger suit to not scratch my burned skin and he even gave me an aloe vera leaf to take away.
Big up to you guy !

1  Thank Antoine E

Hi Antoine, thank you for reviewing us.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

This is probably the best offer for snorkling safaris or freediving courses/experiences available at Gozo/Malta. Absolutely beautiful, and super friendly and experienced people. Location easy to get to, and with great reefs, the (former) azure window, and generally fantastic place. If at Gozo, don't miss it.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Ania, our water nymph guide took us on a snorkelling tour around the Coral Garden pass the Azur Window along the cost going in and out of beautiful caves to the Inland sea. She took great care of us checking our equipment and our requirements, and made us feel very safe when fishing boats came our way. It was a highlight of our holiday discovering the great deep blue. Thank you Ania!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Justin and Nina -- THANK YOU for a brilliant time! Our spontaneous decision to go on a guided snorkeling adventure was one of the best decisions we made on our Malta holiday.
Innerdive isn't just for the experienced, or for people who want to learn the sport of freediving. They were so patient and helpful with us, and we have almost no experience at snorkeling!
One of the bonuses, thrown in for free: Both Justin and Nina are great with a GoPro camera, and used both ours and theirs to capture some of the moments. Then Justin shared them with me through Facebook!
And lastly, watching Justin and Nina dive down was another wonderful treat. They were putting on a beautiful show for us!
I can't recommend Innerdive highly enough. A+

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Jesper, Anja, Luke, Justin and Nina made our week at Gonzo incredible.
Me and four of my friends are spearfishers from denmark and needed more depth and safety at our dives...
So we did the Advanced freediver course.
with help from jesper and anja i made it comfortable to 30 meters!
We stayed at Jesper and Anjas BnB, perfect combination with the course, they are so guestfull and made our week the best!
i can only recommend a course at innerdive if you want to explore new depths and bounderies!

Jesper and Anja arrenged a trip to comino where we dove at the P31 wreck and the comino caves, so beautiful!

just contact them and im sure they can find the perfect soloution for you!
Im comming back for the Master in the future!

Kasper

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

An amazing experience! To repeat absolutely! A thanks to Justin who on our snorkeling tour this morning led us to discover the magnificent backdrops of the coral garden and the remains of the unfortunately ex Azur Window. Absolutely recommended!