Stayed here for 1 night only whilst holidaying in Malta for a week. Wish we'd stayed 2 nights! Got a great deal booking the day before and a top floor suite with fabulous view of the bay. Our room was lovely and we were shown to our room personally by the man who checked us in. This was probably because if he had sent us up on our own we might have got lost! The hotel is having some work done and the lifts within the hotel are a little confusing at present time, however we managed to find our way around within the 1 day we stayed. Our bathroom had a small jacuzzi bath in it, that we didn't have time to use, and a shower over this. The shower raiser rail and soap dish holder attached were a little rusty - not sure why they hadn't changed these? as they were a bit grubby looking. All other aspects of the room were good and very clean and it was great to have a separate space to admire the view. We thought Breakfast was very good. Again we were shown around the hot and cold items of the buffet and seated in the window area with the great view. All hot items were hot and the cold items refrigerated. The only thing that let it down was the coffee from the machine. This wasn't very nice, I do like a good coffee in a morning and one from a machine will never do it for me. Recommend the homemade lemon jam which was pointed out to us, Husband loved it. All in all we thought this hotel was great value for money and would stay here again if visiting Gozo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated to make the most of this natural beauty spot, the hotel provides a welcoming, comfortable and friendly environment to enjoy a stay with your partner, family or friends. Our team are focused on going the extra mile to ensure that you have beautiful memories of your stay with us. We value your feedback, if there is anything we can do to improve your visit please tell a member of our staff who will be delighted to help. Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa also caters for your health and well-being. Relax with a spa treatment, pamper yourself at our hair & nail salon, unwind in one of our pools and energies your day in our gym. It’s the perfect choice if you want a holiday to relax and revitalize your body and mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Xlendi Resort And Spa
- Hotel Xlendi Xlendi
- Serena Beach Club
- Hotel Xlendi Resort & Spa Island Of Gozo, Malta