“5* Padi Resort and Great People!!”

St. Andrew's Divers Cove
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Xlendi
More attraction details
Owner description: Established PADI/CMAS/FFESSM dive shop in Xlendi Gozo offering all dive services for complete beginners and for experienced divers. Our experienced staff, 10 dive trucks and purpose built dive boat 'DIVEMANIA' ensure clients do the best possible dives around Gozo, Comino or Malta. We can organise airport transfers, car hire and accommodation in hotels, apartments or villas with/without pools. Contact us for further information or to book.
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I picked St Andrew's to do our Advanced Open Water Diver course with while on our holiday in Gozo and picked them as a few in our group had been staying and diving in Xlendi (Pronounced Shlendi apparently) and said there was a good school there so a google search got me to the St Andrews Website and I emailed them to get details.
So communication - Jennifer who seems to part run the shop was really helpful in the weeks coming up helping us book the course and setting out the costs as well as letting us know about conditions so when we arrived we knew exactly what parts of the course we could do and had a great time.
Equipment - Everything St Andrew's uses is of good quality and their classroom was good for the DVD sections of the course.
Instructors - Everyone was friendly and helpful and you could approach anyone with questions. We had the delightful Josetta as our Instructor/Dive Master and had a great time. A lot of the instructors speak different languages so I think this is a great place for international divers who English isn't first language (though they're probably not reading this review but I still think it's a big good point!)
Cost - 250 Euros for the advanced course and we booked additional dives and was probably one of the cheaper places we've used in Europe.
We did a total of 8 dives with these guys, they know their stuff, their locations and importantly how to treat their customers.
Can't recommend them enough!!

1  Thank MrMidwife
StAndrewsDiversCove, Manager at St. Andrew's Divers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thanks for you lengthy review. We are glad that you enjoyed your diving vacation with us and are of the opinion that we are good value for money. We hope that you will return to do some more diving with us in the future.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Excellent instructors/divemasters, experienced staff, and a good email response. I hadn't dived for six years, and my two instructors were patient, friendly and very helpful for the four dives I did. I'm definitely coming back for a real diving vacation.

1  Thank Kriivari

Thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My daughter has dived with them for 6 years. Took very ill 4 years ago when the owners looked after her as her own visiting her in hospital and cared for her on release. She achieved her 'Dive Master' quals with them. Lovely group of people with dedicated instructors several of whom have become close friends.

Dear Philip,
It's always lovely having you in Xlendi and it's a pleasure having Jo dive with us. We thank you for your lovely comments and look forward to seeing you again in 2014 (our 25th anniversary).

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This dive centre is unique in that as long as they have at least one diver they will dive. Its great to have a one to one dive with a guide/instructor. Had seven dives with guide/instructor. Having said that it was November which is not the normal holiday period. In previous years I had gone in October there was about approximately thirty divers split into groups with about five guides/instructors Third year diving with St Andrews very friendly. Kit all good.
Review by Harry PADI ADvanced

StAndrewsDiversCove, Manager at St. Andrew's Divers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Harry, thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your third diving holiday with us. We hope to see you again next Autumn. All of us in Xlendi wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Having not been in the water for a year , I was apprehensive , but from walking in the door at St Andrews , I was put at ease . Everything was well organised and all queries and paperwork was dealt
with promptly . Visted a variety of dive sites and had a dive guide to myself . The shop has lots of dive gear and kit for sale if you need anything . Thanks for helping me get my diving mojo back.

Dear Victoria, Thanks for your comments. The excellent weather and warm water we had this November also helped a great deal. We hope to see you again in the near future. We wish you a good Christmas and an excellent start to the new year.