“Great”

St. Andrew's Divers Cove
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Xlendi
More attraction details
Owner description: Established PADI/CMAS/FFESSM dive shop in Xlendi Gozo offering all dive services for complete beginners and for experienced divers. Our experienced staff, 10 dive trucks and purpose built dive boat 'DIVEMANIA' ensure clients do the best possible dives around Gozo, Comino or Malta. We can organise airport transfers, car hire and accommodation in hotels, apartments or villas with/without pools. Contact us for further information or to book.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My daughter has dived with them for 6 years. Took very ill 4 years ago when the owners looked after her as her own visiting her in hospital and cared for her on release. She achieved her 'Dive Master' quals with them. Lovely group of people with dedicated instructors several of whom have become close friends.

StAndrewsDiversCove, Manager at St. Andrew's Divers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Philip,
It's always lovely having you in Xlendi and it's a pleasure having Jo dive with us. We thank you for your lovely comments and look forward to seeing you again in 2014 (our 25th anniversary).

All reviews
"diving spots"
"perfect location"
"underwater world"

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This dive centre is unique in that as long as they have at least one diver they will dive. Its great to have a one to one dive with a guide/instructor. Had seven dives with guide/instructor. Having said that it was November which is not the normal holiday period. In previous years I had gone in October there was about approximately thirty divers split into groups with about five guides/instructors Third year diving with St Andrews very friendly. Kit all good.
Review by Harry PADI ADvanced

StAndrewsDiversCove, Manager at St. Andrew's Divers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Harry, thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your third diving holiday with us. We hope to see you again next Autumn. All of us in Xlendi wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Having not been in the water for a year , I was apprehensive , but from walking in the door at St Andrews , I was put at ease . Everything was well organised and all queries and paperwork was dealt
with promptly . Visted a variety of dive sites and had a dive guide to myself . The shop has lots of dive gear and kit for sale if you need anything . Thanks for helping me get my diving mojo back.

Dear Victoria, Thanks for your comments. The excellent weather and warm water we had this November also helped a great deal. We hope to see you again in the near future. We wish you a good Christmas and an excellent start to the new year.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Sometimes you have to go with your gut instinct. I trawled the internet and contacted a couple of operators in Gozo for info and prices and instinctively went with SADC - so glad I did! My emails were promptly replied to by the ever efficient, helpful and very friendly Diana. Nothing was too much trouble. All questions were answered and Diana arranged my accommodation and transfers as well as the diving. They can cater for all budgets and requirements, tell them what you are looking for and they will do their very best to sort you out.

The dive operation itself is very professionally run. There are plenty of staff to enable guides to take quite small groups and to arrange dives by level and experience so that everyone can have a safe and enjoyable dive suited to their experience. There are a variety of sites for all levels and it worked well keeping more experienced divers together to do the more challenging / deeper ones. The guides are all very friendly and very knowledgeable about the sites and marine life. You can also take a boat to harder to reach sites and night dives are offered subject to minimum numbers - definitely worth the effort, plenty to see! Gozo has some stunning dives to offer. Very glad I came and sure I will make it back some day ... just for a little longer next time :)). Thanks to all for a fabulous holiday.

1  Thank FayeW
StAndrewsDiversCove, Manager at St. Andrew's Divers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review and for recommending diving with us. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We have many more dive sites to show you. Really looking forward to seeing you here again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My hubbie and I just returned from another excellent week's diving with St Andrews. I can't recommend them highly enough! The instructors/guides are very friendly and enthusiastic, the centre is very well organised and the dive sites are amazing. Our experience is that the groups are kept suitably small (4-6 divers plus a guide). We will be returning as soon as we can!

StAndrewsDiversCove, Manager at St. Andrew's Divers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you very much for this great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your holiday and diving with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.