“One of Best restuarants in Xlendi!!!”
Review of The Boat House

The Boat House
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Xlendi
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated right on the water's edge and next to the statue of St. Andrew in the fishermen's area of the bay, The Boat House Restaurant is ably run by Joseph Attard and his wife Rose. It has established itself as a must visit restaurant when visiting Gozo by Maltese and foreigners alike. The location enjoys the warm sunshine on winter afternoons and romantic sunsets. The choice of starters and main courses is endless. On top of that, there are the 'Specialities of the Day'. The fish display is a clear statement about the freshness of the daily catch. All items on the menu are prepared with ingredients of the highest quality. The selection of in-house desserts is tempting. The Wine List includes a large variety of local and foreign wines to please all wine lovers. Service is professional, fast and efficient but not rushed. Open for late lunches. The opening hours listed on this page are valid from 1st April up to 31st October. More detailed opening hours on website or facebook page.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Want Good food with reasonable prices and portions in Gozo? Then Boathouse is the place to be. This restaurant offers a wide range of dishes at reasonable prices. Food and service are excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,975)

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time visiting the place, I had heard a lot of good things about it and to be honest I was impressed ! The service and staff are great, the location is beautiful and the food is delicious! I recommend this place to everyone :) I loved it!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

What a fantastic restaurant. Came here for lunch whilst touring Gozo with my family. Splendid view. Friendly staff. Good food, and what big portions!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We visited on Thursday 21st Feb for my husbands 40th Birthday and what a amazing place!! we have never been here before and from the moment we stepped in we were made to feel very welcome. And once they were aware it was a birthday all the staff paid more attention to us and wished him Happy Birthday. They explained everything in great detail and informed us of the February deal they had, which was great. My husband wanted fresh fish and Kevin The Manager went into great detail with him of all the fish that they had and what each was cooked & tasted like and also the approx cost (as the fish is priced by the weight). Cannot express how great it was and it was fairly priced for the quality of the food & atmosphere. Special thanks to Kevin again for making it a great day

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We called in for a meal late afternoon so there were only two other people there, but it is so good to find places for a meal at this time of day. We sat at the table right at the water's edge and being in my mobility scooter I was made most welcome. I had been snacking through the day so did not feel like a large meal, I ordered the deep fried Gozo cheese with a salad, this was a starter in the menu but was enough for me as a main. My husband ordered the chicken with mushroom sauce and chips and vegetables and this was a huge portion. I liked the bruschetta which had melted cheeese, and there was the herb butter with the warm rolls - all delicious.