“Best on the island”
Review of C Seven Restaurant

C Seven Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 32 Restaurants in Xlendi
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Valletta, Malta
“Best on the island”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food is excellent, and so is the service. The home made pasta is very good and the ribs are to die for. The owner and staff are very friendly and nice.

• Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will visit again!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to eat at the Cseven with a group of friends. We were all satisfied with the good tasty food and huge portions of meat, fish and pasta. Afterwards we went for a drink at the pub next door. What a great time we had. We all agreed to visit again very soon. Keep it up!!

• Visited November 2012
Paris, France
“Best in Xlendi!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had dinner at the C Seven during a week stay in Xlendi last September and I was happily surprised and impressed by the excellent quality and presentation of the food, the refined service and soft music.

The prawn cocktail was fresh and delicious. The portion was too huge for a starter but I left nothing on the plate as it was too good! The chicken parmeggiana was well cooked and very tasty, but the portion was again too huge and I could only eat half of it! I also had a glass of dry white house wine kindly suggested by the waiter and it was really excellent, the best I ever tasted during my stay in Gozo.

I very much appreciated the friendly and refined attitude of the waiter. I was also able to discuss with the owner who is a very pleasant person and who kindly took the time to answer a question I had concerning my stay on the island.

I had a very pleasant dinner at this restaurant where I intend to go back whenever I am in Xlendi, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to have a good quality, tasty meal and a pleasant atmosphere.

Bravo to the team!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cat M
malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely with a visit!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My girlfriend and I had a fantastic meal last week at c7! my steak topped with local cheese was to die for, and my girlfriend had a very tasty plate of pasta. The owner of the establishment was extremely friendly and we were given outstanding service. Well done to the c7 team, we will definitely be visiting again when we come to gozo. :)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank voyager928
Tarxien, Malta
“Best restaurant in Xlendi, Gozo”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have visited the C Seven over the past 4 years during all our short breaks in Gozo. Its menus are varied, excellent food and good value for money. The owner gives you personal attention even though the restaurant may be busy and his staff compliment this with excellent and prompt service. Nice atmosphere for a relaxed lunch or dinner and also a restaurant where children are welcome and food prepared to meet your likings.

• Visited July 2012