“Good everything”

Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Xlendi
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were greeted with a welcome smile and was placed on a table for two. The restaurant itself looks very nice, which it was a good start.

I'm not a fan of starters so I skipped the starter and we ordered two pizzas. I'm a cook myself, and I have to say, the pizza is one of the best I have ever tasted, if not the best!, It's all about the dough ! It stayed crunchy even till the last bite. I tasted a chicken pizza and a bufala pizza, the bufala is amazingly delicious! :)

Around 2-3 days after, I had breakfast here too.. and again it was very good. Nothing extra-ordinary but a filled fresh plate.

I'm a fan of coffee and just a little suggestion, I would preferred my coffee with a small biscuit on the side!

but overall, I'm a happy man!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This weekend we ate at MobyDick. We ordered the set menu which consisted of bruschetta, fish soup and swordfish. The swordfish were either frozen or else not fresh. When we told the waiter, he did not give us any satisfaction but was arrogant at us. Will not recommend this restaurant, not value for money at all.

5  Thank rodrick2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We chose from the set menu which was fine but nothing special. It was a bit dark and poorly lit to eat boney fresh fish but it was quite tasty. It was unfortunate that we had tried to get in somewhere else so we were feeling slightly negative from the start. Try it, we just weren't in the right frame of mind.

1  Thank janey143
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Well, the sea bream was delicious.

The service has improved since my last visit.

It's a well priced restaurant with very nice sea views of the Xlendi bay.

If you go there for lunch, you might be slashed with some sea water coming from (wild) people swimming/playing in the vicinity of the restaurant. Apart from that, it's a good choice.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had a great lunch at this restaurant when we visited Gozo island last November 2012. The food was simply delicious! (we had fresh fish of the day and stuffed ravioli) The atmosphere is peaceful and beautiful, as you are sitting right by the sea. A really great place to eat!!