“great food , staff etc :D”

Moby Dick Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Xlendi
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been there several times and we found nothing bad.. The food , staff , atmosphere and its good value for money.. Im sure that we gonna visit it soon for lunch / dinner or cup of coffee :D

Welldone moby dick in years u improved your service to better and to satisfy your clients. Great job.

1  Thank Rodi001

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great friendly service of freshly cooked meals.
Top class kitchen, where the master chef cooks local produce, fresh fish, meats and tasty pastas.
Kitchen also has a Chinese menu with anaesthetic experienced Chinese chef.
Modern apartments upstairs with lift access.
Panoramic views of Xlendi bay.
All run by professional local family.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here while we were visiting Gozo last week. I had the set menu of fish soup and fresh fish and my husband had mussels followed by a pizza. Everything was delicious and the view of the harbour was beautiful. It was very relaxing and we hope to go back one day - an idyllic place!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I had a lovely meal during lunchtime. The food was delicious, I had the seafood spaghetti, which was fabulous. We sat beside the sea, occasionally getting a small splash which just added to the atmosphere. Would love to go back.

1  Thank 513michellel
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This restaurant in Xlendi Bay, has a magnificent view over the sea combined with delicious and well priced meals!
I would highly recommend this place to everybody who wants to visit Gozo and enjoy this beautiful view!