“thanks”
Review of Zafiro Restaurant

Zafiro Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Xlendi
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Malta
“thanks”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I must say I have rarely written in praise of Hotels anywhere ... but after working with walking groups here for the past 3 years I must really say a big Thank you to Jason and all at San Andrea and Zafiro for yet another successful walking and painting trip and am also thankful that I do not get any hassles about my vegetarian requirements here as they all remember this and always have a good alternative ready for me. The staff's helpfulness and efficiency is really great and makes the work much easier for me which I appreciate immensely.

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Island of Malta, Malta
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was in Gozo a week ago and a friend of mine recommended this restaurant. Must admit i will return as it was very good. The food was excellent, staff very friendly and helpful. A big thanks to Jason who made us feel very welcome.

Munxar
“Consistant as ever!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have eaten here lots of times and will continue to go back! We took a French friend with us a few days ago and her comment was that it was one of her best evenings on the Island. The food (as ever) was great - we opted for a 'fishy' menu, the service and banter were perfect and the atmosphere really quite wonderful. We sat outside on this occasion and the cliffs were covered in lights.

“Try try try”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

try ..... Monday July 8, my friends and I had dinner at the restaurant Zafiro. located xlendi ... we were greeted by a very friendly staff ... the dinner was a feast for the palate ... the pasta delicious and tasty. mains exquisite ..... I recommend you try this great restaurant

London, United Kingdom
“Top quality food and service”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Lovely location right in the corner of the bay next to St Andrews divers. Definitely looks the more up market restaurants in Xlendi and does not fail to meet expectations as both the food and service is excellent.
Came here twice and had the Antipasto misto gozitana to start both times. Its a great dish which is a mix of local meat and cheeses to share.
For main the BBQ ribs are top quality. Try without the sauce as the meat is excellent on its own (ask for the BBQ sauce on the side, as it tastes delicious with potato wedges.... You can still taste the flavour 15 mins later).... I had them both times I came here and they were delicious. Best ribs had in ages (beats Blue Smoke in NY and Sticky Fingers in London).
My other half had the cream pasta and second time the sausage pasta. Both she tells me were excellent.... And from the tasters I had she was not wrong.... In fact, she rated it better than pasta shes had in London.
Waiting staff are very attentive yet not obtrusive.
Having tried the current top ranked restaurants, I believe this place deserves top spot. Highly recommended!!! Try it you won't be disappointed!