“Excellent”
Review of Ta' Karolina

Ta' Karolina
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Xlendi
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Eat there yesterday.....and booked again for today!!! Excellent food, lovely atmosphere and a very welcoming staff!!! Will definitely recommend...A++

Family Attard

Write a ReviewReviews (1,726)

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We are going there tonight AGAIN and been there alot of times before.
Very professional service, nice staff, delicious food, amazing location and off course one of the Pride and Joys of Gozo...

Will recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants on the island. I had the tagatielle and fillet pasta, it was delicious. If you have the chance to have dinner here then do it.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We arrived at 7pm for dinner, the restaurant was empty so we were treated to excellent service from friendly staff.
I ordered steak medium rare with truffle sauce, it was excellent. The wine was very reasonably priced and also excellent. The dessert was ok, may order a starter instead next time. Will definitely return!
We paid 66euro for a two course meal for 2 with wine for excellent food. Very happy with it. best restaurant in gozo

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I dined in this restuarant on the 21st Feb 2014 and found it faultless!

From an excellent menu - I choose steak - my meal was cooked to perfection and well presented.
the portions were quite large and I was unable to eat all of my meal.

I was given a compliamentary drink, when I went to pay the bill.

The staff were pleasant, knowlegeable re the menu, and all very efficient.

If I had of found this restuarant on the 1st day of my holiday - I would of dined here all week.